Official: Lakers @ Suns 12/28 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

dont even know the game is one but glad i didnt watch the whole game. lakers playing like @+*+ now

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

trade jordan farmar.

For what? A bag of chips?

Suns are ballin. Nice.
pimp.gif

Anydrew Bynum is the most overpaid bum in the league.

And WTH is Lamar thinking i've seen him airball more shots than anyone in the league

Lakers Bench is horrible just *!##*%% horrible

Odom and Bynum are part time ballers

I actually don't feel bad watching them lose, if you cant bring it every night stay home

I"ve been a huge LO fan this whole time, but i'm almost done with this guy. He's ghost 99 percent of the time, and Bynum he's just depressing.If you gave anybody with half heart the physical attributes this guy has they'd be All-Stars. This guy Bynum just sleep walks all day out there.

gasol, bynum, and odom did not show up to play today and I honestly dont expect them to do so anytime soon

when that happens you know the bench will not have your back
laugh.gif

easy blowout

mitch is gonna need to deal someone to at least bring in someone that cares and hustles

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

trade jordan farmar.

For what? A bag of chips?

Suns are ballin. Nice.
pimp.gif

yes...

bag of chips > farmar
Farmar = turnover machine/brick layer

bag of chips = carbs to energize Kobe, Gasol, Artest and sodium to keep them hydrated thus, improving their overall play

Fisher and Odom a combined 4/20. I don't know why teams haven't left Fisher open more often, has he ever gone for 30+?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Fisher and Odom a combined 4/20. I don't know why teams haven't left Fisher open more often, has he ever gone for 30+?

those guys have been laying bricks their entire careers (except for fisher in 2001)

that is why most of our series last year went 6 games or 7...its all kobe and gasol plus some random bench guy

Back
Top Bottom