AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE
laugh.gif

LAKERS
pimp.gif

Kobe/PAU = Game Over.

happy.gif

30m0hsn.jpg

roll.gif

I saw yours and the other at the same time, and the times are both the same (12:54am EST).

Pick a number, 1-100

The number was 32, spot on.

I PMed it to dyyhard about 5 minutes ago if either of you don't believe me.

So I'll leave this one open.

To anyone that thinks that's unfair, you REALLY need to realize it's not that serious.
wink.gif
I was just trying to have a little fun with something thatreally, REALLY doesn't matter. Kidskillz (and all of you) will plenty of opportunities to make threads.

THOMAS CROWN or Kid Skillz, put that Divx vid up in this one as well, that !%% is funny.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The number was 32, spot on.

I PMed it to dyyhard about 5 minutes ago if either of you don't believe me.

So I'll leave this one open.

To anyone that thinks that's unfair, you REALLY need to realize it's not that serious.
wink.gif
I was just trying to have a little fun with something that really, REALLY doesn't matter. Kidskillz (and all of you) will plenty of opportunities to make threads.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kidskillz, we can share this thread
laugh.gif
it's all in the Lakers family anyway
glasses.gif

Shaq is gonna be pumped for this game. it'd be nice to have Bynum and Ariza for this one, but we gotta work with what we have. this game has beenanticipated for a while by both sides
devil.gif

hope the Lakers can pull out the W on the road
devil.gif

i dont understand whats the big deal about being the person making the post for this game,

some of yall have too much time on ur hands

anyway, looking forward to seeing how Shaq fits in with the Suns

it was 32...i had no idea why I was pmed at first...lol.....

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote: lol. 32 ala magic johnson image

first thought was shaq's current # though
laugh.gif
...guess I'm not asdyyhard a laker fan than some of you...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

i dont understand whats the big deal about being the person making the post for this game,

some of yall have too much time on ur hands

anyway, looking forward to seeing how Shaq fits in with the Suns
cus its the Suns

laugh.gif

The Lakers' Phil Jackson, O'Neal's former coach, said Shaq's role would be "taking the ball out of bounds and waiting for the otherteam to get back."

"He's a jokester, and that's funny, very funny," Shaq said without smiling. "Ha-ha. Very funny."

Is my computer that only messes up when a divx vid is put up?
Ex.
f0vkup.png

Stays like that on every other websites too until the vid is over.
Anyways Suns win by 8.

damn........... once again... I don't get how you guys hate on Shaq that much especially when he won you 3 titles
tired.gif

probably cause he's a PHX Sun though.... I understand the fans of both teams hate each other here on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

damn........... once again... I don't get how you guys hate on Shaq that much especially when he won you 3 titles
tired.gif

probably cause he's a PHX Sun though.... I understand the fans of both teams hate each other here on NT
laugh.gif
yup, he's on the other team.

When he retires, I'll show my appreciation to Shaq, but right now.
F Shaq
laugh.gif

lets show shaq and the suns what to expect in the playoffs with a win tonite and a win in the series for the season. LAKERS ALL DAY BABY

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Man put it this way, how would you treat Michael Jordan if he left Chicago like the way Shaq left LA? Where Shaq trashed the Lakers Organization, Dr. Buss,The Buss Family, Mitch Kupchak, the city of LA and Laker fans while he was in Miami.
With that being said myself and other die hard Laker fans like Kb8sandiego still respect Shaq enough to the point where Laker fans think Shaq stilldeserves to get his jersey retired when he is retired.Heck even the Lakers & Dr. Buss respect him since he has been gone and still do today by not giving #34 to any new players who play for the Lakers.

Let's go Lakeshow.
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a great game to watch and everyone's been anticipating this game. Shaq will most likely play well against his former squad and the Lakersare gonna bring it tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom