Official: Lakers @ Thunder 3/26 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Game 2 of this tough road trip. Thunder play tough at home and arena atmosphere will probably look like a intense college rivalry game. This game should be close but I see the Lakers talking this game easily.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Sold my ticket to this game, bought 2 more then sold those, so I don't have any but I'm going to just show up and see what I can get last minute around the arena. Thunder games always have a great atmosphere against good teams though, great crowds because it's more younger "real" fans and less preppy business types.

^

Weren't you saying on the Lakers season thread you got a tight deal on some real dope courtside seats for this game ?

Lakers beat the zombiesonics by 30

clay bennent has a heart attack at halftime. the rest of the game is to be completed on a later date.

during this time the thunder get moved back to seattle. and the lakers finish the second half by beating the sonics.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

clay bennent has a heart attack at halftime. the rest of the game is to be completed on a later date.

during this time the thunder get moved back to seattle. and the lakers finish the second half by beating the sonics.
laugh.gif

What the heck ?

Are you a Laker/NBA fan who lives in or use to live in Seattle ?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

laugh.gif

What the heck ?

Are you a Laker/NBA fan who lives in or use to live in Seattle ?

Laker fan but a Laker fan who didn't like the way the situation with the sonics leaving seattle went down.

this will be a tough one. way more tough than the spurs. i think the spurs are the weakest team we will face on this road trip. thunder by 9. wonder who will guard durant?

My man Kevin Durant with his defining moment package with 55 12 5 and a W

Kobe with forced shots with 32 fgs to outscore durant, but miserably fails with solid 18pts 6rebs and 2 asst. 1steal 0blk. 4to.

What to expect: another hot battle of Kobe and Gasol with the amount of FG.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

My man Kevin Durant with his defining moment package with 55 12 5 and a W

Kobe with forced shots with 32 fgs to outscore durant, but miserably fails with solid 18pts 6rebs and 2 asst. 1steal 0blk. 4to.

What to expect: another hot battle of Kobe and Gasol with the amount of�FG.
laugh.gif

Uhh... yeah the Thunder better hope he has an off shooting night because that pretty much the only way the will have a shot at winning this game. If Kobe plays like he did last night against the Spurs the Thunder will  lose easily.

And this never gets old:

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

^

Weren't you saying on the Lakers season thread you got a tight deal on some real dope courtside seats for this game ?

Flipped them for 750, then the next day I realized I forgot to take them off Stubhub and they sold for 1650$ on there and I was calling dude trying to buy them back from him so I could fulfill that deal but he wasn't having it. I have actually had and then sold 7 tickets to this game.

And honestly, I don't much expect us to win. I know the last 2 did go into overtime and it'd be nice, but the Lakers are just too big in the front line. I mean we have to put Nonads or Collison on Pau and we're still starting Jeff Green at the 4. Serge's athleticism will probably have an effect defensively in spurts , but Pau is too good and too long for him to allow Serge to continue to beast him for an extended period like Duncan's old, disinterested $$+ did.

PRETTYWACKPLAYA
roll.gif

I don't get how someone who hates the Lakers and Kobe, keeps posting in Laker threads. 

--We need dudes like prettywackplaya. Keeps things entertaining. Yin and Yang.
--Gives me an excuse to respond with outrageous dumb stuff like : Kobe's broken finger > OCK Thunder. But no one in their right mind should take that to heart.

--Durant is that dude. Sefalosha and Westbrook are straight BALLERS. We need to jumo ahead early and control this game.

If I was a GM of a NBA team and both Durant or Melo were un restricted free agents at the same time. I'd easily take Kevin Durant over Melo.

If you don't believe me that this is a big ticket, check this out http://oklahomacity.craig....org/tix/1661583100.html My dude will trade you a brand new Serta mattress for some tickets
laugh.gif
But seriously, this dude is a douche though. He keeps making postings everyday demanding somebody sell him tickets for UNDER face value and trying to encourage the whole CL community to do the same. I emailed him eat a bag of baby +%@*@ cheapskate

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

If you don't believe me that this is a big ticket, check this out http://oklahomacity.craig....org/tix/1661583100.html My dude will trade you a brand new Serta mattress for some tickets
laugh.gif
But seriously, this dude is a douche though. He keeps making postings everyday demanding somebody sell him tickets for UNDER face value and trying to encourage the whole CL community to do the same. I emailed him eat a bag of baby +%@*@ cheapskate

Dude's like that really bother me, begging is so weak and lame.   Plus he owns a Mattress store. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

Dude's like that really bother me, begging is so weak and lame.   Plus he owns a Mattress store. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i just read his ad,  i called him and told him i got 2 first level seats i would sell him for less then face.  he's "meeting me in front of the arena at 6:30 tonight"   Ahhh the look on his face when he gets stood up at the arena is going to be priceless.

dude sounded desperate for tickets though.
laugh.gif

DatZNasty this guy is a cheapskate but i could see how you make money off them thunder tickets,  this dude sounded like he was damn near about to piss his pants when i told him i had some tickets for him.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
  i just read his ad,  i called him and told him i got 2 first level seats i would sell him for less then face.  he's "meeting me in front of the arena at 6:30 tonight"   Ahhh the look on his face when he gets stood up at the arena is going to be priceless.

dude sounded desperate for tickets though.
laugh.gif
that is so wrong bruh
laugh.gif
...youre evil
laugh.gif

i probably wouldve done the same
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom