Official: Lakers @ Thunder 3/26 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Lakers beat the zombiesonics by 30

clay bennent has a heart attack at halftime. the rest of the game is to be completed on a later date.

during this time the thunder get moved back to seattle. and the lakers finish the second half by beating the sonics.
laugh.gif

What the heck ?

Are you a Laker/NBA fan who lives in or use to live in Seattle ?

Laker fan but a Laker fan who didn't like the way the situation with the sonics leaving seattle went down.

X2

Lakers by 25!!!!

Been waiting to see this game, gotta keep Westbrook in control if we want an easy win. Ron Ron needs to smother Durant, he cant handle the physical play. Let's get this!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

If you don't believe me that this is a big ticket, check this out http://oklahomacity.craig....org/tix/1661583100.html My dude will trade you a brand new Serta mattress for some tickets
laugh.gif
But seriously, this dude is a douche though. He keeps making postings everyday demanding somebody sell him tickets for UNDER face value and trying to encourage the whole CL community to do the same. I emailed him eat a bag of baby +%@*@ cheapskate

Dude's like that really bother me, begging is so weak and lame.   Plus he owns a Mattress store. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i just read his ad,  i called him and told him i got 2 first level seats i would sell him for less then face.  he's "meeting me in front of the arena at 6:30 tonight"   Ahhh the look on his face when he gets stood up at the arena is going to be priceless.

dude sounded desperate for tickets though.
laugh.gif

DatZNasty this guy is a cheapskate but i could see how you make money off them thunder tickets,  this dude sounded like he was damn near about to piss his pants when i told him i had some tickets for him.

EVIL hahahahlol. Yea you should have told him to bring the mattress, and then went there to take pics of his expressions as time passed.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

If you don't believe me that this is a big ticket, check this out http://oklahomacity.craig....org/tix/1661583100.html My dude will trade you a brand new Serta mattress for some tickets
laugh.gif
But seriously, this dude is a douche though. He keeps making postings everyday demanding somebody sell him tickets for UNDER face value and trying to encourage the whole CL community to do the same. I emailed him eat a bag of baby +%@*@ cheapskate

Dude's like that really bother me, begging is so weak and lame.   Plus he owns a Mattress store. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i just read his ad,  i called him and told him i got 2 first level seats i would sell him for less then face.  he's "meeting me in front of the arena at 6:30 tonight"   Ahhh the look on his face when he gets stood up at the arena is going to be priceless.

dude sounded desperate for tickets though.
laugh.gif

DatZNasty this guy is a cheapskate but i could see how you make money off them thunder tickets,  this dude sounded like he was damn near about to piss his pants when i told him i had some tickets for him.

EVIL hahahahlol. Yea you should have told him to bring the mattress, and then went there to take pics of his expressions as time passed.

if i didn't live in los angeles i would
laugh.gif

lakers getting SQUASHED
laugh.gif
its nice and humbling dont you think?
happy.gif
Kobe playing like an idiot again...

They're playing a tough team that plays defense, thats whats going on

I dont care what any of y'all say, these are the type of games where the lakers NEED drew, we all kno dude ain't no defensive beast, but the whole damn thunder squad are scoring WAAAAY too easy on the inside
smh.gif
............. this #*+% is awful
sick.gif

^no, we are 3-0 against them this year. whats going on is kobe messing up. dude has 6 tos already. and pau is a soft ***

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Lakers beat the zombiesonics by 30

clay bennent has a heart attack at halftime. the rest of the game is to be completed on a later date.

during this time the thunder get moved back to seattle. and the lakers finish the second half by beating the sonics.
laugh.gif

What the heck ?

Are you a Laker/NBA fan who lives in or use to live in Seattle ?

Laker fan but a Laker fan who didn't like the way the situation with the sonics leaving seattle went down.

X2

Lakers by 25!!!!

Sorry Lakers by -25
frown.gif

looks like odom is the only one who brought his A game while everyone else is on their Zs...sleeping on defense and offense

as expected the thunder were gonna come out hot being that weve beaten them 13 games straight

i knew that rolling stones article was gonna get into kobe
mad.gif

these commentators are awful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

^no, we are 3-0 against them this year. whats going on is kobe messing up. dude has 6 tos already. and pau is a soft ***

exactly. kobe is just a moron who rather try and show people hes better than durant than win. in the process the lakers lose AND he makes himself look like a big dummy

in the buildijng right now. i wish i had known u emailed dude, i wouldve found him and took a pic. I'n 99.9% sure I saw him anyways based on a post he made this morning. And yes we are getting all in Kobe's $+@+. I ended up giving a ticket away free, hindsight I should have given it to a female

Back
Top Bottom