Official: Lakers @ Thunder 3/26 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

well what do we know a point guard killing us...nothing new

game over i dont see anything tonight...every dog has their day

i feel really bad for seattle though...imagine having their fans experience this

the lakers only have 46 points?!
sick.gif

The only positive I can take from this L, is that they'll be right back on the court tommorow against houston

Now on to the NIU game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

At this @%*#+%@ egg the Lakers are dropping so late in the season, this is pathetic.

Kobe with like 81 turnovers, amazing - most shots not even on creating for his team.
laugh.gif

wow...this is ugly...as the season winding down and gearing up for the playoffs...this is really embarrassing
lackluster seriously
i wouldnt wanna be in that locker room with phil after the game

rest up for tomorrows game

I was thinking that if Fisher makes the first shot of the game, the Lakers are going to play horrible for the whole game. I think i jinxed them. Oops

lakers gonna lose to houston too

it is all on kobe... you are only as good as your leader makes you...

14 years in the league and this dude still cant walk and chew gum at the same time...

damn i just saw the score....was it that bad? they even outscored them by 17 in the 4th and still got killed

Originally Posted by NobleKane

14 years in the league and this dude still cant walk and chew gum at the same time...
So he didnt walk, chew gum and lead them to championship last season? On bad blowout loss and its all Kobe for coughing the ball up 9 times? 

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by NobleKane

So he didnt walk, chew gum and lead them to championship last season? On bad blowout loss and its all Kobe for coughing the ball up 9 times? 

you haven't learned yet apparently but noblekane is about the wishy-washiest laker fan ever, pay him no mind
grin.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

damn i just saw the score....was it that bad? they even outscored them by 17 in the 4th and still got killed

Was only a 13pt final but was much worse than that, game was over before the 4th and no starters really played anymore except for some reason Brooks put KD and Russ back in after LA "cut it" to about 18, but neither even did anything except KD picked up a foul guarding Morrison, and Russ threw him an oop.

Atmosphere was amazing, KD even got another "MVP" chant.

They normally don't care but they were getting dudes for the scalping tonight. All they were doing was taking their name and ID then telling them they have to take that across the street (because it's only technically illegal to do so on the grounds of the event).

I was in the nosebleeds, 313 N, about 6 rows from the total top but I was still able to see just fine. 
2ldaano.jpg

Back
Top Bottom