Official: Lakers @ Thunder 3/26 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Guess that settles it, KOBE 's washed up.

Maybe L.A. should trade him while they still can.

Lakers got whooped tonight, ouch.

And I like Durant but damn, dude shouldn't be interviewed close up especially in HD.

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lakers gonna lose to houston too

it is all on kobe... you are only as good as your leader makes you...

14 years in the league and this dude still cant walk and chew gum at the same time...
So he didnt walk, chew gum and lead them to championship last season? On bad blowout loss and its all Kobe for coughing the ball up 9 times? 

you haven't learned yet apparently but noblekane is about the wishy-washiest laker fan ever, pay him no mind
grin.gif

no i am the most honest laker fan there is.....

you can clearly tell when kobe wants to win for the team or for himself. Today he was trying to win for himself. in the process he looked HORRIBLE. 

9 turnovers? you have 9 turnovers for playing stupid. hes had 9 turnovers before this season so its not just one game.

after the win over the spurs you follow it up with this?

he MUST have read that rolling stone article...

you can clearly tell when kobe wants to win for the team or for himself. Today he was trying to win for himself. in the process he looked HORRIBLE. 

9 turnovers? you have 9 turnovers for playing stupid. hes had 9 turnovers before this season so its not just one game.

How many of those turnovers were from forcing passes or due to mishandling the ball maybe from a heavily taped finger?
If he really wanted to respond to an article why only take 11 shots?
I know he is the leader of the team and since the team didnt bring it tonight then he's held responsible. But at least wait till a game where he is taking 30 plus shots in a losing effort to say he wants to win for himself.    

Originally Posted by vanexellent

How many of those turnovers were from forcing passes or due to mishandling the ball maybe from a heavily taped finger?
If he really wanted to respond to an article why only take 11 shots?
I know he is the leader of the team and since the team didnt bring it tonight then he's held responsible. But at least wait till a game where he is taking 30 plus shots in a losing effort to say he wants to win for himself.    
BINGO!

eyes.gif
Had Kobe had a great game, Kobe stans would be celebrating this game as one of his career signature games, how Kobe responded to the article to prove his greatness. But this way, the article is forgotten and he just had a bad game.

smh.gif

--Bad bad loss.
--The Thunder had an awesome game. Hats off. Durant.
eek.gif

--The playoffs cant start soon enough.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eyes.gif
Had Kobe had a great game, Kobe stans would be celebrating this game as one of his career signature games, how Kobe responded to the article to prove his greatness. But this way, the article is forgotten and he just had a bad game.
You are so great.  *applauds*

You are such a Kobe nut hugger, you are worse than the Kobe stans. 

This loss was on the team, turnovers, no heart, no pulse.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eyes.gif
You are so great.  *applauds*

You are such a Kobe nut hugger, you are worse than the Kobe stans. 

This loss was on the team, turnovers, no heart, no pulse.

word...he complains about kobe stans but yet hes just bad or even worse than them
laugh.gif

this game was everyones fault...it was another lazy game

Back
Top Bottom