Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

With Sasha out, its addition by subtraction
roll.gif
. Sad but true.  I say Lake show in 6 close games. These playoffs are going to be a grind. Home Court will be a huge advantage and I don't think the Thunder can win one in Staples. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Zombies have better guards (I'd take Westbrook and Durant over Kobe and Fisher) but the Sonics are too small inside.
Durant is a SF. Sefolosha is the other guard.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by franchise3

LETZ
GO
THUN-
DER!!!

Looks at sig - trolling for fun ey. Phil Jackson is about to school the NBA coach of the year Scott Brooks ala Donnie and Avery.
hows he trolling? hes rooting for a team to win since his team is out of the playoffs
grin.gif

hes kinda trolling because franchise3 is a known laker hater. same with little cow. although i dont mind it cuz their team sucks balls so what can you do besides root agaisnt the team that has owned you for the past few years? its similar to what warriors, kings, suns, sixers, spurs, and clipper fans do. your team is irrelevant so why not root against the team that took your fanhood year after year?

i got no problem with that. we are gonna get alot of lets go spur urs lets go mav ericks lets go nug gets...

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Zombies have better guards (I'd take Westbrook and Durant over Kobe and Fisher) but the Sonics are too small inside.
Durant is a SF. Sefolosha is the other guard.

Damn, I should pay more attention to the rare Zombie games. mibad

Not even. 2009-2010 Lakers>2006-2007 Mavs.

If healthy? Sure, but they aren't. They're also limping, literally, into the playoffs.

These Lakers face similar issues as that Mavs team (could get "beasted" at PG; star might not play up to par), but unlike that Mavs team, the Lakers also have the weapons (Gasol, Bynum, Odom) to counteract their deficiencies.

The main problem is that the Laker guards are horrible and they don't believe they are. That combination is what could lead to an upset by the Thunder.

laugh.gif
Noble

I'll admit it, I'm not big on the Lake Show.
But unless one is from So. Cal or a Kobe fan, it's gonna be hard for people not to root for the #8 seed underdog with a player who virtually everybody likes in KD. And that goes for NT as well.

At least you know who my team is though, as through the years, I've seen you claim the Lakers, Kings and Warriors....

laugh.gif
Noble

At least you know who my team is though, as through the years, I've seen you claim the Lakers, Kings and Warriors....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

LETZ
GO
THUN-
DER!!!

Looks at sig - trolling for fun ey. Phil Jackson is about to school the NBA coach of the year Scott Brooks ala Donnie and Avery.
hows he trolling? hes rooting for a team to win since his team is out of the playoffs
grin.gif

hes kinda trolling because franchise3 is a known laker hater. same with little cow. although i dont mind it cuz their team sucks balls so what can you do besides root agaisnt the team that has owned you for the past few years? its similar to what warriors, kings, suns, sixers, spurs, and clipper fans do. your team is irrelevant so why not root against the team that took your fanhood year after year?

i got no problem with that. we are gonna get alot of lets go spur urs lets go mav ericks lets go nug gets...

Ok Kane, I been a fan of  the Thunders.

Lakers are a great team. Thats a given.(Hell, there one of my favorites to win it in the west)
I actually been cheering for the Thunders these past three seasons. (Been a huge Durant fan cause he played for Texas)
If they weren't playing the Lakers, I would be in that other thread still posting Letz Go Thunderzz.

Get off my nut sack Kane.

Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+ONYuMKvD5i8l.jpg

laugh.gif
Noble

I'll admit it, I'm not big on the Lake Show.
But unless one is from So. Cal or a Kobe fan, it's gonna be hard for people not to root for the #8 seed underdog with a player who virtually everybody likes in KD. And that goes for NT as well.

kings????? how dare you
roll.gif
 ask samshox if im a kings fan

its always been lakers and warriors
pimp.gif

Get off my nut sack Kane.
why so serious little cow?
eek.gif

roll.gif

What the Lakers will do in the playoffs will incomparable to any of their playoff runs. What Kobe will do will be unparalleled to anything he's done.

In conclusion, LAKERS IN A SWEEEEEEEEEEP

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

What the Lakers will do in the playoffs will incomparable to any of their playoff runs. What Kobe will do will be unparalleled to anything he's done.

kevin_durant_10.jpg
2ngubk1.jpg

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Jackson fined for comments on Durant[/h2]
For the second time in two weeks, Los Angeles Lakers head coach Phil Jackson has been fined $35,000 for publicly criticizing game officials; it was announced Thursday by Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president of basketball operations.

Jackson was fined for comments made in reference to Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant, the third-year forward who led the league in free-throw attempts with 10.3 per game this season. The Lakers tip off their first-round playoff series against Durant and the Thunder on Sunday.

"As far as the calls that he gets on the floor, I think a lot of the referees are treating him like a superstar; he gets to the line easy and often," Jackson said on Tuesday, prior to Los Angeles' game against Sacramento.
Boston's Kevin Garnett made a similar derisive claim after the Celtics' 109-104 loss to the Thunder on March 31, claiming the calls Durant was receiving made it seem like he was "Michael [expletive] Jordan."
Durant, informed of Jackson's comments on Wednesday, said he felt "disrespected" by the claim.

"Because it's taking away from what I do," Durant told The Oklahoman. "That's part of my game, getting to the free-throw line and being aggressive. If you say that I get superstar calls or I get babied by the refs, that's just taking away from how I play. That's disrespectful to me."

Jackson was fined earlier in the month for comments made after a game against San Antonio when the 64-year-old coach said the "referees turned against us" following technical fouls drawn by Ron Artest and Kobe Bryant. He also called out veteran official Bennett Salvatore by name and said, "with Bennett you don't know what you're going to get."

laugh.gif
Stu Jackson ain't playing around with these types of comments anymore.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

yea uhh leave and never come back
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom