Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

Phil is an idiot. Kobe gets 25830450932151203 calls every game as well.

That being said, go Thunder. Rep the Warriors' old mascot well.

I really hope this one is a good series. I don't think it will go 7 games but more like 4-2 Lakers.

I'm rooting for OKC tho.

2 of my favorite players durantula vs. black mamba going at it...

i like the underdog but they have no experience so lakers in 5 or 6.

^ I know right...I don't know what to do for the next two days
laugh.gif

Bynum should be practicing fully today and if everything goes well should be playing Sunday.
pimp.gif
Our size will be too much for OKC to handle.

And so sad to hear about Sasha *slight snicker* but really, it's no like he would serve any other purpose that to take up fouls now. I'm sure Ammo can do that as well.

Originally Posted by acidicality

You obviously havent paid attention to any of the playoffs ever since the 90's cause this is the way Phil gets inside the other teams heads. Not saying it'll effect Durant, but he is very soft-spoken and never has come out with talking back or anything but he did this time. Never experienced anything like this. Lakers 4-1 at the least.

Um..... No he doesn't. You obviously haven't been watching Laker games this season.

Let's Go Lake Show!!! The second season starts on Sunday, let's get it!

Phil Jackson with his mind games to start the playoffs, this is gonna be good!

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

You obviously havent paid attention to any of the playoffs ever since the 90's cause this is the way Phil gets inside the other teams and refs heads.
fixed

The Thunder jacked up prices something terrible, not even talking about resellers but I mean directly from box office. Ad to that 3rd party/scalper markup and if you are trying to buy an Upper Level ticket that would've been 10$ face value in the reg season (and about 70$ 3rd party for a Lakers game), it's about 150$ now.

I prereserved my 5 for each game and got to keep regular season pricing since I'm an account holder, but my ticket rep hasn't answered the phone all today and yesterday so I'm scared he didn't get them for me after all.

I wasn't referring to Phil playing mind games, I know he does that. But I'm just saying it's hella hypocritical because Kobe Bryant gets superstar calls all the time too. You're a homer if you don't believe that.
laugh.gif
And I don't even mean to take anything away from Kobe, but it's true.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

What the Lakers will do in the playoffs will incomparable to any of their playoff runs. What Kobe will do will be unparalleled to anything he's done.

In conclusion, LAKERS IN A SWEEEEEEEEEEP

yea uhh leave and never come back
indifferent.gif
You obviously have your panties in a bunch. I have every right to be confident in my team, realistically or not. You sir need to sit down.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

kings????? how dare you
roll.gif
 ask samshox if im a kings fan

its always been lakers and warriors
pimp.gif

I saved some older Kings threads/topics man... But I guess that is why you are my favorite Lakers fan for the most part. The opposite of Notorious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by NobleKane

kings????? how dare you
roll.gif
 ask samshox if im a kings fan

its always been lakers and warriors
pimp.gif

I saved some older Kings threads/topics man... But I guess that is why you are my favorite Lakers fan for the most part. The opposite of Notorious.
laugh.gif

i dont hate the kings. i think calling the kinngs queens is ******ed. i watch the kings alot because i live inbetween the bay area and sacramento and get both kings and warriors telecast. one of my favorite players of all time is chris webber ever since his michigan days. i like the direction they are going in in tyreke evans. but yeah lakers and warriors all day
pimp.gif

Damn the west man 8th seed is only 7 gb, while the East the 8th seed is 20 gb ...ridiculous. Lakers to the second round, but I won't be surprised if the SEATTLE SUPERSONICS advance, ksmooove

Can't wait!!!
pimp.gif

Hopefully, dudes come out firing early and send a quick message to these thundercats. Playoffs are a different animal....16 more wins fellas
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom