Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

Don't make to many topics here, so thought i would start this off.

Great series to watch, the struggling Lakers against the very hot Thunder. This series could go long if Kobe isnt 100% and if Durant goes off.

I say Lakers in 5

Game 1 Sun April 18 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers 12:00PM 3:00PM ABC/R

Game 2 Tue April 20 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT

Game 3 Thu April 22 L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT

Game 4 Sat April 24 L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN/R

Game 5 Tue April 27 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers TBD

Game 6 Fri April 30 L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City TBD

Game 7 Sun May 2 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers TBD 

Oklahoma%20City.png

Lakers in 7 in very close games.

Jackson surprised me by opening his mouth this soon before a playoff series. Usually he is not that starter of the war of words.

From ESPN:

Durant: Comments were 'disrespectful'Email Print Comments 1395Share571 retweet 168ESPN.com news services

The posturing has begun between the Lakers and the Thunder.

Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson told reporters Wednesday that Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant gets preferential treatment from referees.

"Yeah, by the calls he gets, he really gets to the line a lot, I'll tell ya," Jackson said, according to The Oklahoman's Web site.

If you say that I get superstar calls or I get babied by the refs, that's just taking away from how I play. That's disrespectful to me.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Jackson surprised me by opening his mouth this soon before a playoff series. Usually he is not that starter of the war of words.

From ESPN:

Durant: Comments were 'disrespectful'Email Print Comments 1395Share571 retweet 168ESPN.com news services

The posturing has begun between the Lakers and the Thunder.

Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson told reporters Wednesday that Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant gets preferential treatment from referees.

"Yeah, by the calls he gets, he really gets to the line a lot, I'll tell ya," Jackson said, according to The Oklahoman's Web site.

If you say that I get superstar calls or I get babied by the refs, that's just taking away from how I play. That's disrespectful to me.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by franchise3

LETZ
GO
THUN-
DER!!!

Looks at sig - trolling for fun ey. Phil Jackson is about to school the NBA coach of the year Scott Brooks ala Donnie and Avery.
hows he trolling? hes rooting for a team to win since his team is out of the playoffs
grin.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]Game 1 Sun April 18 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers 12:00PM 3:00PM ABC/R[/color]

Game 2 Tue April 20 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT

[color= rgb(255, 102, 51)]Game 3 Thu April 22 L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT[/color]

Game 4 Sat April 24 L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN/R

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]Game 5 Tue April 27 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers TBD[/color]

Game 6 Fri April 30 L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City TBD

Game 7 Sun May 2 Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers TBD 

just make sure yall haters watch what you say, Ill be making a compilation of all yall dumb comments after every series we play in.

Finally the real season begins
pimp.gif

Lakers in 5 fantastic games. I expect KD and KB to put on a show.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

What?  This is classic Phil, he's been starting war of the words for years. 

This is like my little brother playing my best friend
laugh.gif
The lakers have always been my team, but The thunder are really impressing me. I think the lakers are gonna get em in 6 tho.

Back
Top Bottom