Official: Lakers vs. Hornets 2/20 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

Alright lets get this started. Lakers need to continue to play good and get the W tonight.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

laugh.gif
ya'll don't waste no time. the lakers haven't even thrown away their gatorade cups in the Warriors game yet.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO LAKERS!!!

Should be a great game because of what happened last time. Also, does anyone know what time the trade deadline is?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Chandler gon' have 20 and 20.
laugh.gif

what if chandler comes out and purposely starts playing like crap because his team tried to get rid of him LOL. But nah, it should be a good game, chandleralways comes out strong against the lakers. damn i should be studying, damn lakers.

get ready for cp3's floppin' and causing the contact.

kidskills keep that streak going
pimp.gif

lets go lakeshowwwww

let's go lakers, time to revenge. i hate that dude CP3, flopping and drawing foul. Kobe needs to slap the %#%+ out of him.
devil.gif

I don't think Chandler will be able to play on Friday night even though the trade was rescinded (him failing the physical obviously means his knee is stillhurt) which leaves a big hole in the middle for us. Anyway.... GO HORNETS!!!!!

I'd like to see Ariza on CP3 a little bit. He can avoid flops better then any of the other Lakers.

We have to be the worst 44-10 team in the league. We need this W.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom