Official: Lakers vs. Hornets 2/20 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

I'm kinda hoping the Lakers take this game. Just so the Hornets drop another one
tongue.gif

--Farmar and Fisher wont be able to contain CP3...they're gonna need ankle insurance.
--Lakers still get this one though. Lets get it!
--LETS GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I don't think Chandler will be able to play on Friday night even though the trade was rescinded (him failing the physical obviously means his knee toe is still hurt) which leaves a big hole in the middle for us. Anyway.... GO HORNETS!!!!!

No he will not be playing. It will be a few weeks before he returns he says he want to get 100%

I just read a quote from the idiot that is Chris Paul.

"I don't know what people are saying, but we still think we can win the West"
14 games back with 28 to play. Really Chris? Really?
indifferent.gif

Billups was at least smart enough not to agree with him, he understood the regular season race was over, once they get into the playoffs, then anything canhappen obviously.

I hope we get this game and shove it down Paul's big mouth. Tool.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Right, he couldn't have possibly meant actually winning the West, as in, winning the Western Conference Finals.
eyes.gif

I dunno, why would they be talking about a 7 game lead over the Nuggets or 7.5 game lead over the Spurs when Paul is supposedly talking about the playoffs?

Billups quote had nothing to do with the playoffs either.

Sooooooooooo

I'm pretty sure they all knew they were talking regular season. And if Chris thinks they're winning the West conference playoffs, then he is amoron. They have no shot.

Laker fans slacking on the bumps..

thought i'd bump this %+%!* back where it belongs..

Let's go Lakers..

139 - 97

Kobe goes for 56 tonight..

Forget CP3, the Lakers need to shut down David West. Gasol & Odom have to be aggressive on offense, make West put the ball on the floor on defense and hopethat the guards get steals.

Originally Posted by Shpat

Kobe Bryant - 39 Points, 7 Rebounds, 8 assists.

Originally Posted by Shpat

Laker fans slacking on the bumps..

thought i'd bump this %+%!* back where it belongs..

Let's go Lakers..

139 - 97

Kobe goes for 56 tonight..

LOL this guy...I just want a win

Forget CP3, the Lakers need to shut down David West.

D.'s career against the Lakers:

[table][tr][td] Situation[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Min [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Def[/td] [td]Tot[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. LAL[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]33:47 [/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]13.7[/td] [td]46.6[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]50.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]85.9[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]5.8[/td] [td]7.9[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]17.4[/td] [/tr][/table]
Averages more points against only four other teams.

Chris':

[table][tr][td] Situation[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Min [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Def[/td] [td]Tot[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. LAL[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]39:17 [/td] [td]8.1[/td] [td]16.8[/td] [td]48.2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]2.7[/td] [td]31.4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]5.4[/td] [td]6.8[/td] [td]79.6[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]12.1[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]22.4[/td] [/tr][/table]
Averages more points against only three other teams. Averages more assists against only one other team.

pimp.gif

Let's do this show...LO needs to man up and put the clamps on West. LO has been balling. Man being a Laker fan out in Massachusetts is brutal with these10PM starts.

LeBron James
13-19, 41 Pts
3 Rebs, 6 Assists

8:13 Minutes, still 3rd Quarter...

LeBron trying to top that 81 mark Kobe..

I need you to score 101 please my savior.

roll.gif
@ the thought of Gasol and Fisher guarding Paul and West tonight, ithink were gonna see more of the same when the Hornets played the Lakers in LA a month ago, 40 for west, 32-15 for paul. It may be even worse tonight. Iwouldn't be surprised if they beat the Lakers by 20 points tonight, the Staples massacre will be on display in about 18 minutes. Hornets 120 Lakers 82 .West with 47 pts and 21 rebs, Paul with 39 pts and 22 assists.

Back
Top Bottom