OFFICIAL LAKERS VS JAZZ 11/04 6:30 FSN

Quote:
Why couldn't y'all play like last night against the Warriors?!?!?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Lakers need to take it one game at a time.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Don't forget the Lakers would also falter against teams they should've beat last year. Hopefully they don't do that against NO and MIN since the stretch after that is pretty hard.

when will kobe stop calling this a young team?...yeah they are young but give them credit...stop stating the obvious...

Quote:
"We made some key additions with those guys," Kobe Bryant said. "We turned some heads the way we performed last season. We were a very young team. We're still a young team. I think it will be exciting."

from last season..

Quote:
``It was a big game for us,'' Lakers Kobe Bryant said. ``The Los Angeles Lakers are a young team and we had to battle back to get the win.''

from 2005...

www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.

Blog for new items/personal blog.

Quote:
when will kobe stop calling this a young team...yeah they are young but give them credit
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant

^
Andrew Bynum will be the next great big man.

Those aren't the exact words but that's pretty much what he said.

He also repeated it just to make a statement.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​

Because it is a young team? Or did Andrew Bynum just become a veteran overnight? sheeesh people :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
Andrew Bynum will be the next great big man.

Those aren't the exact words but that's pretty much what he said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Hey If we continue to play like this , we'll be a playoff contender. If Fisher can contain Nash or Tony Parker, we'll have a good chance to beat Suns and Spurs in the West.

Bynum need to be aggressive like he was during the last two game. Radman and Luke shoot 3's. Kobe + Odom perimeter. Everyone stay healthy and play D for atleast 40 minutes......

Lakers 2007 -2008 champ. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobe has the best defense and offense in the nba.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Farmar :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

Great game tonight, they started a little shaky, but then the defense got better.

That's why I prefer Farmar coming off the bench, he's such a spark, it was nice to see him ball out there.

We have the 3-0 Hornets coming on tuesday, we have to do what we have been doing, good offense, and Great defense down the stretch.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
The dimes are the reason why we are doing so well.
:smokin
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

I hope the near future we'll some...

Brian Cook -- DNP Coach's Decision.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
STL RAMS

HECK YEAH!!! Back-to-back solid wins for us over solid teams, man! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yes, haters, naysayers, party poopers, and other folks bent on raining on folks parade: I know it's the first week of the season. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Will Bynum break out this year? I dropped him in my fantasy league. If he does i'll
mad.gif
mad.gif

Team Grizzlies

^ But what do all those "haters, naysayers, party poopers, and other folks bent on raining on folks parade's" have against two wins against two very good teams? The lakers have looked impressive thus far, and seem to be turning a corner with the mixture of the youth and the vets (Kobe, Fish). Honestly, they look good. I see them up in the 5-7 range in the playoffs.

Like I said earlier, I think this is going to be Bynum's and Kwame's breakout season. Both players, IMO, are going to turn that corner and start to apply the knowledge that Phil Jackson is putting in these young kids heads.

And, I never realized how bad of a point guard situation the Lakers were in before this year until Fisher came into the mix. Fish is a very good player, and fits well within the lakers system. And I know that SKA would whole heartedly agree with me on that. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
those were the exact words kbsd :lol:
laugh.gif

and they were indeed bold.

laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

Back
Top Bottom