OFFICIAL LAKERS VS JAZZ 11/04 6:30 FSN

LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...wow jordan farmer and drew doing it tonight!!!!!!!!...im happy we got this win and i was kinda trippin' bout a overconfidence in this game but we got it...my wish came true again!!!!!!! yee :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

what happen to jack haley and paul westphal?
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

^
I don't know but they did something right by getting rid of those two bums.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

WHOA!! I'm very impressed with the development of Drew and Jordan. Props on the W!!!
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

^

Who the new host with Big Game James Jim Hill?

Or the old co host Alan Massengale.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Jim Hill is horrible. you can tell Worthy is like 'this dude is lame..'

Alan Massengale was more entertaining.

Massengale can jump off the top of staples center. god he was annoying and just stupid :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

anyone notice that asian laker girl :wow:
eek.gif
sturdy chin indeed :wow:
eek.gif

i don't even watch LTV anymore because of this dude.. he sound mad boring and lame.. but do they still play the mini ball like what James and Alan use to do?
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

the smart strong willed, tough minded basketball guys on the team are kobe, fish, farmar, turiaf, and looks like crittendon.

Bynum is getting there. I think Lamar is just too inconsistent, but when he put together some good games - his riders will be there.

I think they should just deal Lamar for another bruiser, anyone with value who is going to put in work night in night out.
www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.

Blog for new items/personal blog.

Did anyone see Famar's post game interview....most important comment said:

Kobe's allowing US to play with HIM.

If he does that this Laker team should be alright
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Honestly, I wouldn't want to deal anyone right now, even Cookie(not even phoenix wants him, i'm +). Let the guys play out, and see what this team can do loaded. We're very versatile, small or big, inside and outside.

Really think the guys are grasping the team concept, now they need to develop that Killer Instinct, finish close games with a win no matter what. Their D, has been really good lately, great help switches, hand in the face and good rebounding. Just cont. that mentality and we're playoff bound.
SLOW MOTION​

:wow:
eek.gif
that's a crazy type of block, cause what if he misses and his hand gets smashed against the rim

SICK block by KB24!!!

I'm loving the production of the other guys, especially Farmar and Bynum. If they keep that level of intensity up I can see us do some real damage this year.
TEAM LAKERS

I still think Farmar should start. :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I wonder how Odom is gonna fit in when he gets back. Luke goes to the bench to play with the 2nd unit (Farmar, Bynum, etc)

Farmar CAN start, but he's better as that spark off the bench with Bynum.

Fish
Kobe
Odom
Turiaf
Kwame

Farmar
Luke
Bynum
Vlad

TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

deal all these guys while they're playing good, because this isnt gonna last.

///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Take one team at a time, don't put one team below the othe rjust becuase you beat someone with a worse record.

DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
deal all these guys while they're playing good, because this isnt gonna last.
:lol:
laugh.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

Back
Top Bottom