Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets 2/28 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD: Vol. WCF Rematch Preview ?

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Lakers need this game. Denver has twice this season blown the Lakers out, once in LA & once @ Denver. Nuggets since after last year's WCF felt they were they were the better team and now have confidence after the 2 blowout wins that they have the blue print to beat the Lakers. It's time for the Lakers to send & message and remind the Thugetts that the title still runs through LA !

Lets
Go
Lakers

Lakers by 25

Although its not really a statement game because who the hell are the nuggets and what have they proven? It will be good to quiet Earl and company and see his excuses on twitter.

I'll be looking forward to some Earl C-Walkin dance moves.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If we come out lazy and unenrgetic like we did against the 6ers, this might get UGLY quick......but wheather that's the case or not, kobe will get his, and earl will be the victim of most of it

wow we take a pounding from the nuggets 2 times already and you guys still talking *+@!???
laugh.gif

Looking at the way the lakers struggled to beat the sixers last night i dont see this being pretty....

is this game being played in LA or denver???

If denver, nuggets by 17

If LA, nuggets by 9

This is probably the most important regular season game left. The Nuggets absolutely murdered us in the previous matchups by over 20+ points with and without Carmelo. We need this win.

not to mention that if the lakers lose, the nuggets will only be 3 games back in the loss column

--Nuggets got this one easily.
--Hopefully I'm wrong. But dudes are straight ballin right now.

nuggets are ballin' right now and i expect a very close game...i wouldnt even be surprised if they squeaked one out too

ohwell.gif

Nuggz really need to play with effort and energy. I haven't liked how they've played the last five games and if they don't play better they won't win.

Originally Posted by Nash

some fans yall are. lakers got this
laugh.gif

really though, this is a prove a point game for the lakers though and every good champion takes care of these games.

realisticly the lakers don't have to prove a damn thing to denver, their the defending champs. denver played them tough in the regular season last year yet lost 4 of the 6 games that actually mattered.  the nuggets could blow the lakers out by 30 tomorrow but they still haven't proven nothing, if they do it in late may thats different but for now whatever denver does doesn't mean anything.

tomorrows a game where the lakers are going to show why they are the champions and everythings going to be peaches and cream in laker land until the lakers decide to play some half ash ball and lose to a team they shouldn't lose to and everyone goes back to panic mode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

really though, this is a prove a point game for the lakers though and every good champion takes care of these games.

realisticly the lakers don't have to prove a damn thing to denver, their the defending champs. denver played them tough in the regular season last year yet lost 4 of the 6 games that actually mattered.  the nuggets could blow the lakers out by 30 tomorrow but they still haven't proven nothing, if they do it in late may thats different but for now whatever denver does doesn't mean anything.

tomorrows a game where the lakers are going to show why they are the champions and everythings going to be peaches and cream in laker land until the lakers decide to play some half ash ball and lose to a team they shouldn't lose to and everyone goes back to panic mode
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you cannot be serious right now
laugh.gif
last year the lakers pretty much did what the nuggets are doing to them now...it wasn't until the playoffs where I feel the nuggets closed the gap, and now the nuggets are the better team, defending champs or not....only people that believe the lakers are better are either lakers fans or they work for espn which isn't anything new....oh and btw nuggets by 20.....

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
last year the lakers pretty much did what the nuggets are doing to them now...it wasn't until the playoffs where I feel the nuggets closed the gap, and now the nuggets are the better team, defending champs or not....only people that believe the lakers are better are either lakers fans or they work for espn which isn't anything new....oh and btw nuggets by 20.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Is that you Earl Smith?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what gap did they close?

only things the nuggets showed in the conference finals last year, is that they suck at closing out games.  see games 1, 3, and entire 4th quarter of game 5
when they win games they act like a bunch of stupid bafoons who never won diddily poo before, see game 4,  and when faced with a must win situation on their home court they tremble like a group of little heartless cowards and quit and lose by 27 points.

thats what you consider a better team? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

like i said though the lakers could get blown out tomorrow but it wouldn't mean a damn thing.  earl would be gassing up a regular season win on twitter, kenyon would st st st stutter   www wweee aa aree  th  the  bbb b better tt team, but until they do it in the playoffs those regular season wins don't mean nothing.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
It's like a Youtube comment or something...
laugh.gif

Billups was unbelievable the last time they played

I just hope its a good competitive game

Back
Top Bottom