OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

I doubt Meloman will shoot THAT well like he did in Game 1. But if he does, we may be in bigger trouble. Kobe can lockdown Billups like he did for most of thegame, I don't think he can do that AND score 40+ to win again tonight, Trevor is going to have to man up and make it difficult for Melo, make him drivecause even though he's good at that, his midrange J is pretty much stuck on automatic.

Hopefully Pau, Odom and Bynum grew some testicles since Tuesday and will play decent at the least inside. If they do, we should take this one. I'mexpecting another great game though coming down to the final minutes of the 4th qtr. I would like us to get off to a better start though in this game.

Lakers by 5 and put a stranglehold on the series. Kobe with 32 Melo with 35. I really believe this is a MUST win for Denver, LA hasn't lost 3 games in arow all year and if Denver goes down they have to win 4 out of 5 which isn't happening.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hopefully Pau, Odom and Bynum grew some testicles since Tuesday and will play decent at the least inside. If they do, we should take this one. I'm expecting another great game though coming down to the final minutes of the 4th qtr. I would like us to get off to a better start though in this game.
This is the thing I would worry about if I were a Laker fan.

You can't grow balls/heart/ etc over a two day period. I don't see that changing MUCH. Will they play better? Yes, I fully expect the frontline to playbetter than they did the first game. But will they improve by leaps and bounds? I'm not so sure of that.

Now, guys like J.R. Smith and Chauncey, I put more faith in those two playing better this game. Because all they have to do is PLAY better. The frontline ofthe Lakers need to play better AND get rid of thier ({})'s.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nuggets need this game.
Yes they do, so I expect them to come out firing the way they did in Game 1.

Should be another close game tonight, which good for the NBA, but not good for my heart and blood pressure
laugh.gif

Triz, stay off the Cavs fans homie. Um, Denver big men have to continue to be physical with LA's bigs, and Denver has to play smarter, no dumb fouls orinbounds plays. Those things happen and they should get a win.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

this thread is gonna get crazy with cav fans if the lakers lose

Win or lose there is going to be haters.

GO NUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Lakers by 15-20!!!!!!!

Go LAKERS!!!!
C'mon dude, be realistic. This is only going to happen if Odom and Gasol lights up. I think this is going to be a close one. If J.R Smith can get over his nerves, compose himself and Billups, Melo and Martin stay focused than the Lakers will definitely need to start picking up and playing like every game is the last. No worries, though, I think the Lakers are going to take this one, I'm just patiently waiting for Bynum to come out of his cage and be the beast I see him to be, with Pau playing just as aggressive. If either one of the 2 comes out then the Lakers are definitely getting the CHIP !!!

a lot of people are sayin its gunna be a blow out...i hope it is so i dont have to stress.

One thing people are overlooking is we had vlady last year. Even though he was a class A idiot, he was 6'10 and big and long enough to bother melo.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

One thing people are overlooking is we had vlady last year. Even though he was a class A idiot, he was 6'10 and big and long enough to bother melo.

you're forgetting his defense sucked. So I don't think he would have bothered Melo much. anyways GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Vlad's defense wasn't all that bad, I mean he wasn't going to stop Melo while being isolated on him, but he did front him well and did get a coupleof steals if I do remember correctly. I just heard on ESPN that Phil Jackson said Kobe is going to be playing Melo more, and the Nuggets said Melo is going tobe playing Kobe as well. This doesn't bode really well for us because I think Melo can do a good job on Kobe, however it is extremely risky. If Kobe getsMelo in foul trouble, Nugs going to have a hard staying in this one. At the end of the day, Lakers not named Kobe Bryant need to step up. If they do I have areally good feeling about this game, if it is similar to game 1, I think we take the loss
frown.gif

Luke Walton needs to step up tonight, and not offensively but on defense. He's a little bigger than Ariza and he has to guard Carmelo. he doesn't doa terrible job on him. I'm not saying he can shut him down but he can give Kobe a breather from time to time.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Nuggets need this game.

and i need a million dollars

thats not going to happen and neither is the nuggets winning tomorrow

Get off NT and make it happen. Nuggets got this.
smh...get off NT if the nuggets lose
What are you talkin about kid?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Nuggets need this game.

and i need a million dollars

thats not going to happen and neither is the nuggets winning tomorrow

Get off NT and make it happen. Nuggets got this.
smh...get off NT if the nuggets lose
What are you talkin about kid?

he told told Lakers49ersmets to get off NT...nuggets got this...so i told him to get off NT if the nuggets lose

Back
Top Bottom