OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

LET'S GO
pimp.gif

Should be a great game
smokin.gif

looking for Kobe & Melo to go off again, but it's gonna come down to the supporting cast.

laugh.gif
I forgot it was that serious
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
it's just a game thread on an online message board, but I think/hope you're joking anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
it's just a game thread on an online message board, but I think/hope you're joking anyways
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
says the guy who PMs me to make the Hou / LA game thread

smh.gif

Lakers trailed most of da game, it ain't gon happen dis time...
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif
Dey finna take da lead early & keep it!!!

Lakers by 12

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
says the guy who PMs me to make the Hou / LA game thread

smh.gif
really?
laugh.gif

nuggets on mine! feed that man melo and watch us win the way melo was shooting last night he could've had way more than 39

Originally Posted by yungchamp

nuggets on mine! feed that man melo and watch us win the way melo was shooting last night he could've had way more than 39

I disagree.

I love Melo's game as much as anyone on this board.

But the team has been more effective during the season with him scoring in the low to mid 20s. Melo going off for 35+ every game of this series is pretty muchwhat the Lakers want.

It's the same exact way teams used to beat the Lakers. Let 24 get his and keep the other fringe players under control.

Melo needs to be more of a facilitator.. hit the boards... that kind of thing. Pick and choose when to score cuz he can pretty much score whenever he wants to.

got tickets for the game tomorrow on ebay, i can't wait until tomorrow night. time to take a commanding lead of this series and not look back.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I disagree.

I love Melo's game as much as anyone on this board.

But the team has been more effective during the season with him scoring
in the low to mid 20s. Melo going off for 35+ every game of this series
is pretty much what the Lakers want.

It's the same exact way teams used to beat the Lakers. Let 24 get his and keep the other fringe players under control.

Melo needs to be more of a facilitator.. hit the boards... that kind of
thing. Pick and choose when to score cuz he can pretty much score
whenever he wants to.

yea i feel you but when you're that hot why go away from it? you see the lakers kept feeding kobe the ball and they won....at the end of the games itshould be known on who handles the ball and who doesn't....we got _'s out there like AC taking wide open jumpers and bricking em off the side of therim..but in a game when basically melo is torching the other team you gotta keep feeding him because the lakers had no answers for him the other night and withguarding him he can just post him up all night and when the double team comes kick it out to the shooters....all in all if melo plays the way he did and jrcomes to play this next game there will be a different outcome......hopefully
ohwell.gif

let's go lakers and waiting for a numerous Lakers haters/ Kobe haters/ Cavs fans come into this thread and talking trash
roll.gif

--Keep Nene out of that paint! Kmart flickin the ball into the basket from 15 ft aint gonna happen again. Melo is a beast. He will get his.
--Bench must step up. Big time. Odom and Pau need a huge game to insure a 2-0 advantage. Lets get it!

--LETS GOOOO LAKERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom