Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

smh.gif
Kobe didn't even touch him.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

That call was %@%!$#% horrible. Kobe was straight up JR Smith just fell on his %!* for no %@%!$#% reason. SMH the reffing has been horrendous for both teams. Inconsistencies all over the place.

co-sign

That call was %@%!$#% horrible. Kobe was straight up JR Smith just fell on his %!* for no %@%!$#% reason. SMH the reffing has been horrendous for both teams.Inconsistencies all over the place.

Well if the Lakers didn't let the Nuggets back in this when we were up by 13 we wouldn't be pissed off about these blown calls.

Whatever.

Bad calls on both sides.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

That call was %@%!$#% horrible. Kobe was straight up JR Smith just fell on his %!* for no %@%!$#% reason. SMH the reffing has been horrendous for both teams. Inconsistencies all over the place.

That was a make up call for when they called the "foul" earlier on Najera when Kobe shot the 3.

laugh.gif
@ Reggie pointing out that Smith kicked his legs out to draw the foul

Of all the people who WOULD spot that, it would be Reggie's scissor-kicking self.

roll.gif
@ My dudes D-Fish and Iverson flopping all over the place

That seemed like the right call to me. The offensive player has to be given the space to land. It's always called that way. That was far from a"Reggie Miller."

Let's see if the Lakers can execute on both ends and close out his series.

When JR Smiff has been your most consistent player, and I use that term loosely you know you are in trouble.

That shot Kobe just hit was KILLER.

Back
Top Bottom