Official: Lakers vs. Spurs 4/4 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD Vol. 1st Round Playoff Preview ?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lakers are garbage. i dont EVER wanna hear someone say Kobe is the best player in the game EVER AGAIN.....
YEAH

and Finnn your boy manu been playing pretty well lately, almost joe johnson like wouldn't you say

Man...i just hope we get our full lineup back...we're really struggling with production from the bench.
smh.gif

Hopefully, we'll be right when the playoffs rolls around and the rotation is cut to 8-9 deep. I think we'll be fine then.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I like Duncan but he got away with a bunch of hooking with the off arm.

Those are obviously not reasons the Lakers lost but they are worthy of mentioning. It is really bothersome to me when I see the tech called on Artest when Manu initiated the tension in the play, he pushed off on Ron when there was no reason to.
considering that Timmy usually brings the ball up with TWO hands right?
indifferent.gif

How come Ron wasn't blowing kisses to the fans?  Oh yeah that's right... GIIINNNOBBIILLLLLIIIIII!!!...

Yo, Spurs don't want it w/ the dallas mavs.

If i were them, I'd stick to 8th playoff spot, and pull an upset over the lakers.

You know lakers going to cruise by blazers who got no D.

Suns need 2nd place to have a chance in the series

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Well, Artest is playing terrible defense, and Gasol is doing a terrible job of helping out on that pick n roll. Simple as that.

laugh.gif

This guy always seems to leave out his bff horrendous shooting %.

Stop slurping boy, its obvious you can never hold him accountable.

This dude always on my sack, I love it.
laugh.gif

Kobe's been shooting terrible since the finger injury, but I clearly saw Ginobli dominating the 2nd half.

When Kobe owns, this dude is NOWHERE to be found.

Yo wheres you boyfriend noblekane at? You guys probably enjoy when the Lakers lose.

Whered your shannon brown avy go? Stopped supporting him because he sucks now?
laugh.gif
werent you banned or suspended a month ago for personally attacking me??? will you EVER learn?

^^ dude youre annoying all your hate and trolling is getting old grow up

horrible game...manu killed us and we got away from the inside game...we kept taking jumpshot after jumpshot...our bench got owned again...this is a revenge game for the spurs good game...i dont know why were in such a funk

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

1227_cfb_ou1_sp_12-27-09_C4_DGG4CS1_large.jpg

1227_ou_pizza_sp_12-27-09_C1_L9G4C8N_large.jpg

cleveland+browns+suck.jpg

greatest shot in cleveland history
jordans-game-winner-over-ehlo.jpg

nyjamesshoes2.jpg

i cant wait for Lebron to leave so the cavs fans, cleveland and the whole state of ohio can go back to being irrelevant and everything will go back to normal

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Those are obviously not reasons the Lakers lost but they are worthy of mentioning. It is really bothersome to me when I see the tech called on Artest when Manu initiated the tension in the play, he pushed off on Ron when there was no reason to.
indifferent.gif

How come Ron wasn't blowing kisses to the fans?  Oh yeah that's right... GIIINNNOBBIILLLLLIIIIII!!!...

Not on the plays I watched. I saw him post up dribble with the left and hook with the right, then use his elbow to hook around the mid section of Gasol. They aparently were allowing that so there you go. 
It was humorous that they called Manu 2 STEP and all I saw was 3 STEP. No it's not a result of Manu "usually" shooting with two hands either.
laugh.gif

Either way like I said it was a good win for the Spurs.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

indifferent.gif

Not on the plays I watched. I saw him post up dribble with the left and hook with the right, then use his elbow to hook around the mid section of Gasol. They aparently were allowing that so there you go. 
It was humorous that they called Manu 2 STEP and all I saw was 3 STEP. No it's not a result of Manu "usually" shooting with two hands either.
laugh.gif

Either way like I said it was a good win for the Spurs.

In all fairness, Gasol hooks a lot as well on his spin moves.

Everybody hooks, it's just if youre getting away with it in one game or not, if you are, keep doing it, why not. Noble, Kobe is the best in the game - i dont see anybody else elite playing with a broken finger on their SHOOTING HAND and still producing like him. Westcoast - that's just hilarious. Cleveland has not won anything, I respect Spurs fans because theyve won 4, we've won 4 in the last decade. Cavs fans...leave and let the adults talk, children.

Westcoast - that's just hilarious. Cleveland has not won anything, I respect Spurs fans because theyve won 4, we've won 4 in the last decade. Cavs fans...leave and let the adults talk, children
 thats the second time brandon posted that bron pic in a Laker game thread and its really the second time ive posted that cleveland crap

i respect the spurs because theyve been our fiercest rival in the 2000s and i love duncans game...but to correct you theyve won 3 in the last decade...they won their 1st in 1999

everyone in the NBA hooks btw...shaq probably did it the most during his run with us so im not gonna complain about timmy d

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Look at that scar on Timmy's right arm
eek.gif
sick.gif

Yo, what is that? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Probably a scratch, Gasol gets them all over his arms and back every game hahah it's weird, prolly cause hes so pale, even if you breath on him, his skin changes colors. Westcoast - yes yes it was 99. Cant wait for things to kick off.

the spurs looked good yesterday, their going to go in the playoffs as the team no one wants to face in round 1, and with the way everyone other then the lakers is 3 games apart from being seeded anywhere from 2-8 its not out of the question to see the spurs move up in the standings. they've beat some good teams recently too.

the lakers need to get it together and get it together soon though, im confident they'll be able to but its going to be a tough run because the other teams in the west are catching up to them.

Back
Top Bottom