Official: Lakers vs. Spurs 4/4 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD Vol. 1st Round Playoff Preview ?

We are on our last leg.
Might as well play yall in the 1st round, Go Big or Go Home

Spurs need the win to tie up the series

VERY big game for LA...
GO SPURS GO!....
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

I would say a very big game for both squads. If the Spurs lose in the same fashion they did in SA then they are in trouble, especially if Timmy can't do anything again. I fully expect them to come out firing on all cylinders. The Lakers would like to get this win to keep a team down, stomp em out, don't give them any reason to believe they have a chance (example: Jazz).

Let's not kid ourselves in thinking this Spurs team are chumps, they can ball. How Duncan fairs is how the team will fair. I don't think they can win with him playing like he did last time, I don't care how good the rest play, no post game will lead to too many 3 point attempts for them and that's not gonna be good for the Spurs.

how about some go lakers and theyre point guard shaw hey see you siting he is always a good basketball player.

Originally Posted by Tito516

how about some go lakers and theyre point guard shaw hey see you siting he is always a good basketball player.
--Huh? What?
--Just wanna lock up that 1 spot. This is a game we should be able to take.

Ill be there
pimp.gif

Right behind the lakeshow bench
pimp.gif
x2

Pics later on today when I get back.

Happy Easter y'all

Lakers seem active on defense.

The Lakers need to have a post entry mini-camp before the playoffs start.

The replay of Ginobili's two step actually looked like three steps.

Back
Top Bottom