Official: Lakers vs. Suns 2/26 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

the game will be much closer than 15.

the suns will get their 3s on.

pau vs shaq = this wont end well.

laugh.gif

so why does the OP only have Lakers thread privileges? just curious?

anyhow, LETS GO LAKERS!!! should be a GREAT game. This is like the old suns from two years ago vs the new lakers so should be interesting. Lakers gotta takethe next three from difficult playoff teams... LETS GO LAKERS.

Who the hell is Suns power forward? Lamar should have a fun time !!!!!

Originally Posted by tmoney85

so why does the OP only have Lakers thread privileges? just curious?

anyhow, LETS GO LAKERS!!! should be a GREAT game. This is like the old suns from two years ago vs the new lakers so should be interesting. Lakers gotta take the next three from difficult playoff teams... LETS GO LAKERS.

Who the hell is Suns power forward? Lamar should have a fun time !!!!!
Me & Bright Nikes came to an agreement in the season thread saying that between me and him that we would create game day threads until theLakers lost a game. Me and bright nikes this season have been on top of things and are quick to get the game day threads going. So whenever the Lakers losethey're next game bright nikes is next up to create the next game day thread for the following game.

I expect it to be close. Seems like after the last celtics game are d went waaaaaaaay downhill. We double way to much and leave good shooters wide open for3's.

Hopefully we start fixing that and making defense a habit.

HOWEVER, it is fun watching them say" %!$@ it, we'll just outscore everyone" lol.

oh and i predict we win by 7.

--Should be a close one. Suns playing their old high octane offense again & Lakers lead league in scoring.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!

Does anyone know if Steve Na****y will be playing tonight ? I know last game he left the game because of a injury.

If he's not playing tonight this will game will get out of hand quickly and be over fast for the Suns.

It's gameday
devil.gif

(last update I read steve nash & jrich are gonna play today)

Back
Top Bottom