Official: Lakers vs. Thunder 12/22 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Lakers need to take care of business and not look ahead to the Christmas day game against Lebron & the Cavs.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

Notorious...you always quick and on point with the game thread. You gonna have to be extra quick Tuesday before all hell breaks loose and NT shuts down for theChristmas Day game though
laugh.gif

Anyway...team did well on that road trip and is cruising right now. Just continue to do what they're doing and they should pull out another W. Hopefully wesee some fireworks from KD and KB. Speaking of KB, how in the hell is he avg. 30 ppg with a broken finger on his shooting hand? Just amazing, I wonder if hecan play with just one hand.

--Back at Staples after a successful road trip.
--We should take care of business early like last time against this team.
--Lets GO LAKERS!!

Thunder win

Durant goes for 50, Kobe goes 2-19, and KD shoots a game winner in Kobe's face

Just kidding Lakers fans

Trap game. First home game after a road trip, add to that the game coming up, this spells danger.
ohwell.gif

Also, I think this is on NBATV tonight, correct? Fan night, and this is a nice matchup, they finally let us have one again without Stern rigging it for othermatchups.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Trap game. First home game after a road trip, add to that the game coming up, this spells danger.
ohwell.gif

Also, I think this is on NBATV tonight, correct? Fan night, and this is a nice matchup, they finally let us have one again without Stern rigging it for other matchups.
laugh.gif
PFT.

I'll be watching though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If there was ever a game for Bynum to break out of his recent slump, this would be the game.
Because they ain't got a big outside of Shaun Livingston?

Ibaka was doing work on Dirk/the Mavs last week though.

Not like that's saying much.
laugh.gif

Do the Thunder currently have the toughest schedule in the league?

I think I looked at rankings awhile back and it showed that they were like no.1 or no.2. Its really starting to show the last 4 or 5 games against some of thebest in each conference.
sick.gif

I bet after this game tonight a Laker fan or Cavs fan is going to jump the gun and try to start the thread for the Christmas day game, right after the buzzergoes off tonight
laugh.gif

They're going to forget they can't start that thread yet because the Cavs got a game tommrow night against the Kings.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I bet after this game tonight a Laker fan or Cavs fan is going to jump the gun and try to start the thread for the Christmas day game, right after the buzzer goes off tonight
laugh.gif

They're going to forget they can't start that thread yet because the Cavs got a game tommrow night against the Kings
laugh.gif

30 pages +

I hope Artest plays better D on KD this time

already 6 minutes into the game and the refs are screwing up. Like how do you even miss that backcourt violation?

Back
Top Bottom