Official: Lakers vs. Thunder 12/22 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

Thunder gained a lot of respect from me tonight.

This is one team I wouldn't want to get the 8th seed in western conference this year, they would give the Lakers problems in the 1st round.

pimp.gif

Damn Kobe.. i think you need to rest up a bit.. that injury scare looks nasty..

Let Pau and Ron carry the team while you do your healing process..

Oh and Im ready for the CAVS.. Let's get it!

--Durant is a beast. That dude can ball.
--Idk how Thunder are a .500 team. They looked better than that. Then again, playing the Lakers brings out everyone's A game...

--Kobe with the scare. SMH.
--On a side note, its been said before but I'll say it again...Stu Lantz is a horrible commentator. Just horrendous.

Not fair how the Thunder are so talented right now, give them another year under their belt, and they can run with anyone in the West.

Been a while since I seen the Thunder win. But Westbrook is playing so much better than last yr right now (remember last yr he lead the league in turnovers). Istill prefer James Harden handling the ball though, but no longer do I gasp every time he starts to do "something" knowing he's about to commit aTO. He's slowed down some.

Like everyone else said, I fully expect them to be the 8th seed and give some team some run. I'm not saying they'll win the series, but maybe take 1road game, 1 home game, with the 4 losses being all single digits which ain't bad for the 2nd youngest team in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom