Official: Lakers vs. Timberwolves 3/19 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Hopefully Lakers play with the right energy and not let this turn into a trap game where Kobe has to bail the Lakers out again with a game winning shot.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Trap game?
laugh.gif
...the Lakers could play 3-on-5, have food poisoning, play with no shoes while shooting half court shots with their eyes closed an still win this game.

LA by 59.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Trap game?
laugh.gif
...the Lakers could play 3-on-5, have food poisoning, play with no shoes while shooting half court shots with their eyes closed an still win this game.

LA by 59.
laugh.gif

--It'll be close until halftime.
--After halftime we blow these dudes out.
--I dont care what happened last time, at the end of all time...DFish > Brewer. No one is gonna care about Brewer's dunk a year from now. 5 years from now...10 years from now..

--Dudes gettin hyped over nothin. Lakers still took that W and they're gonna take this W.
--Lets get it LA!!! Lets GO LAKERS!!!

--Good look on no more "disrespectful titles". Dudes been cryin up in here when its all for fun.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^sound like u mad fisher got murked
--Naw. It aint the fact that Fish got murked. Its the fact that haters rode that thread so hard. Everyone gets murked in their career.
laugh.gif

--I hope the Lakers can blow these dudes out like we're supposed to. After the Washington game Sunday we have a tough schedule. Except the Spurs. They'll be easy.

Lakers going against their ally timbz LOL...i expect timberwolves to hand them a W for free

this game should record all time lowest laker tv rating

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Good look on no more "disrespectful titles". Dudes been cryin up in here when its all for fun.

i dont remember that many ppl crying. it was just lame

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^sound like u mad fisher got murked

--Naw. It aint the fact that Fish got murked. Its the fact that haters rode that thread so hard. Everyone gets murked in their career.
laugh.gif

you sound mad still....

Spoiler [+]
23rk2t0.png

Spoiler [+]
30sjafp.gif

I'm just looking forward to us playing in-sync and as a team.

I'ma be really upset if I read about Pau complaining about Kobe's shot selection again.

man has odom ever played this good in a stretch of games? not the stats but just as a role player. hes hitting the 3 aswell

Why is Al Jefferson such a hyped up player ?

Ever since he was in Boston people have been saying he's a future all star player .

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Why is Al Jefferson such a hyped up player ?

Ever since he was in Boston people have been saying he's a future all star player .
He's an old school type of guy. For some reason a lot of bigs go for that pump fake and he just goes by them. An okay rebounder he  just needs to improve his defense and getting back on defense transaction.

Back
Top Bottom