**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

Quote:
Anyone pick up any authentic ASG jerseys? I need a KG in 48.
:\
ohwell.gif
sorry

Quote:
mossy where were you sitting? i was 5 rows back of center court on the players side.
off the day my dad bought 'tickets' from a guy without comparing them to the ones we have and they ended up being counterfit. Go figure.

Our original tickets were in exactly the LAST row of the buliding on the players side, 228. It was sky high. Then my uncle noticed like 30 empty seats to the right of the stage tony braxon/christina performed on. Im guessing htey didnt sell those seats because there were two cameras there. Me and my bro headed for those seats right before tipoff and sat there the whole time, my uncle and other brother came down and sat with us after the first TV timeout. We just ran right past the usher :pimp:
pimp.gif
ing in row U in section 228 i ended up right next to the performance stage in section 104. Defintely a nice upgrade :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
got some good pics too.

I stayed for about 10 min after in my KG all-star authentic...first time ive seen him play in person so that was exciting, although he played most of his time in the 1st half on the opposite end of the floor than I was that.

My flight is out at like 11 tomorrow morning, I need to pack. Vegas was good to me I got a lot of cool stuff, I'm happy with the trip I had...hope you guys had fun too :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'll try to post pics tuesday but I leave at 11am and dont get back to buffalo til like 10pm unfortunately. I need to drive back to rochester most likely tuesday morning, go to classes and then drive back to buffalo to watch my boys back in HS play their final home game...drive back the same night and do the whole thing all over again on thursday :lol:
laugh.gif

so expect pics wednesday i guess :lol:
laugh.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Quote:
my dad bought 'tickets' from a guy without comparing them to the ones we have and they ended up being counterfit

damn! how much were they? and was it just some guy off the street?

JB Experience Saturday
231655096.jpg

231655092.jpg

231655089.jpg

"Flip" Cement III
231655086.jpg

Megan Good hosted
231655082.jpg

Llyod
231655080.jpg

231655077.jpg

Cham
231655073.jpg

231654324.jpg

231654258.jpg

231654241.jpg

231654220.jpg

231654213.jpg

Samples
231654186.jpg

231654103.jpg

231654071.jpg

231654137.jpg

231657173.jpg

231657162.jpg

Yep thats a jumpaman:
231654050.jpg
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

yeah it sucked that all of 1-22 was reproductions they just did....oh well. Uhh...that girl was pretty hyped when I gave her the EA B'Loyals...and it was even better that I was able to get her sz. 7.5 too....

Uhh...I missed my flight out...so I'm at the airport staying up all night til my 7 am flight in the morning....i guess i'll just stay up and do a blog recap of the weekend....sweeeeeeet
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Oh damn, Nick, you missed your flight?! I was trying to find you after the JB Exp. let out to see about that possible SC get together for the game. I was just chillin' outside with London for awhile.

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Thanks for the pics.

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

JB reaches new lows:

1. Making Fire Red samples inspired by fakes

2. Making a nightmare, a possible reality, sample blk cement IV's with the jumpman? What a tarnishing image. :smh:
smh.gif

I bet those pics of the smoke are the sample blk cements with the Nike Air being set on fire because JB didn't approve of it. :smh:
smh.gif

JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

so yeah....the mesh wasn't parallel if you really want to cry...

JJ -- We actually didn't really have anybody over...and the house was 25 minutes away from the strip so people woulda got lost. We had tons of flights to get to and I actually just watched the 1st quarter then Turtle'd it and made a few trips to the airport and back....and then missed my own damn flight... :lol:
laugh.gif
47lssqs.jpg

^^^ Nope I didn't try it. I wish I wouldve knew that was you and Rock I would said what's up. Being that I didn't get in untill Friday evening I missed ballin with you guys. Did you go up to the VIP section. That's where I met a lot of stars and saw MJ on the prowl.
LMOL..
How funny is it that i take a random pic and you guys are in it. I also got more pics of the JB experience and some more of those Poor man reproductions they used for display. I almost cried when I seen those III, IV, VI with the Jumpman on them. On my way to work so ill post more pics later.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

just got home and Im going to sleep!! all star weekend is officially over for me |I
tired.gif
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

Quote:
by the way stans..I did end up using the business center in my hotel to send all the swag back...$75 bones!!!

Glad it worked out for you. $75 though? You must have really racked up with swag.

I am loving all of the pictures everyone.

Violence in vegas, dang...people busting out bullets early this morning, what's up with that???

Good thing I KO'd early on Patron last night.

Who's going to Jam Session this morning? I'll be with a bunch of little runts there so holla!!!

BRB.E7 :D
happy.gif

"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

Finally back to LA... Had to leave at about midnight lastnight to take my son to the doctor this morning... Was bummed on leaving while all of the other homies were going out. I didn't meet any of you nt'ers but I saw a lot of nice sneakers over the course of the wknd so I'm sure I saw some of yall... We were out there too deep we came to realize as getting everyone on the same page and ready everynight was a task in a half. Saw tons of stars, and beautiful woman but am I the only one who couldn't get over how many fat girls were out there.. Amazing. Well I'm gonna need a couple days of rest to try and clear all the thizzies and patron out my system.. Hope everyone had a blast
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

Just got back as well. It was complete BEDLAM out there. Dealers and cabbies were saying, "imagine New Year's Eve, 3 days in a row". It was cool. Didn't do any shoe events or anything and I was pretty much locked up at Caesar's for the most part of the trip. Caught La Reve with the wifey for her Valentine's gift, did the Rio Seafood Buffet and the Paris Sunday Brunch. This was the best weekend for seeing chicks. All you could see is --- walking left and right. Especially around Pure. :wow:
eek.gif
It was like predator and prey out there!

Celebrity sighting: Tony Parker, Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz and Deron Williams walking into the Caesar's Poker Room and playing for a little bit. They had just gotten out of Pure... And my friend was getting her car from valet when a "famous" doctor was standing next to her. She said that people were taking pictures and everything and she didn't know who it was... The "famous" doctor was Dr. J... :lol:
laugh.gif

Also, for the POKER HEADS here on NT... Antoine Walker, Tuan Le and a few others were playing in a friendly game of poker. Here's the rules: $20,000 buy-in, $100/$200 blinds and an automatic $400 straddle bet. I know Tuan Le came up on Walker Saturday night... Then they played again on Sunday night.

DJKoas.. That was PURE comedy seeing you take a random pic and me and Nick are in it!!!!

unreal...

I went up to the VIP section for a lil while with my girl lookin for Nick, as I thought he was up there with the SC crew...but it was so packed.. with all the hoochies thinkin they had a right of passage to sweat the players...

I am not one of those jock Swingers...as I saw alot of those dudes in the Jordan Sky Loft...

Meeting the Skater Stevie was pretty cool.. that dude was really down to earth...

Nick.. how funny was it, that when I was leaving with my woman.. I pass my ex.. with her mouth dropping... As if I wouldn't have a dime on my arm!! :smh:
smh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

damn....vegas sounded fun as hell this past weekend....ill be there next month...probably wont be as fun though...but cant wait
"America is not scheduled for us, B.."
Get in where you fit in...and thats real....
Want to be a ChaCha guide? get paid to do nothing..pm me your email...
Need a new search engine toolbar?...Try the new ChaCha.com easy to use toolbar

Quote:
damn....vegas sounded fun as hell this past weekend....ill be there next month...probably wont be as fun though...but cant wait
:D
happy.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Woooooooow....good stuff Rock... :lol:
laugh.gif

Here's a couple more pics from Vegas. It was a Advertising Monster out there for the NBA. The pics will pretty much tell you why but I did think it was pretty dope how the dressed up the Statue of Liberty in the East Jersey and the MGM lion in the West Jersey.

231643346.jpg
231643589.jpg
D-Wade SideKick Advertising on the Mandalay Bay
231643751.jpg
T-Mac and Arenas Addidas Ad on the MGM
231643568.jpg
Duncan and KG Ad on the Luxor
231643785.jpg

If anyone was watching NBA on TNT when they were live in front of Ceasars, remember how they showed all those images on the Mandalay Bay. They showed where the camera was on the show. When they did that I went outside and spotted it and took this pic. It's the black spot in the Top Left corner of the building.
231643405.jpg

JB Experience Pics
(camera was dying in and out and i forgot the charger)
231643630.jpg
Team49ers

Gotta go pick up Dinner for the Fam. I will post the rest of the JB pics. It's really just pics of the shoe display. Which was disappointing and a slap in the face to us true Jordan heads.
Team49ers

what the hell, i was at that Jordan thing Sat too, when was Megan there????? I feel robbed fam
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Back
Top Bottom