**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

Megan was there on Sunday.

The airport was ridiculous. I just got back home at 6:30 pm tonight...what a looooooong trip back.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

damn i just woke up from sleeping pretty much all day. most of the weekend already feels like it didnt even happen. did anyone else see that chick "Angel" from the Jeezy I luv it video and a couple of G-Unit videos... damn she is so bad in person gettin straight rushed at the trade show... i think vegas should do ASW every year hear on out.
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

Hotels must have made a killing this year. CES one week and ASW a few weeks later, whew.
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

^^^ Nick I was there Sunday but I didn't know it because we never met. I was rocking the red allstar las vegas shirt and Wht/red XIV. Probably didnt see me because I was trying to win some stuff by shooting some hoops. They gave away some XXII there.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

Megan Goode was there everyday. She had this White Dancer girl in her posse upstairs who jigglin all over the place with long dirty blonde hair.

She would have caught the knife twice if I weren't workin on other things. They had PSPs and PS3's just laying around upstairs..

Nick did you all go into the Hospitality Suite at all while you were there. Food and drinks galore.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Recap... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

even though I had alot of fun, Im glad to have made it back home safely in a timely fashion.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Quote:
feel sorry for anybody leaving vegas w/ southwest airlines. line was about mile long.

hell yea, we got there 2 hrs early before the flight and when we found out how long the southwest line was, i threw away alot of my liquids and gels that you couldnt bring on carry on baggage so i could carry the luggage on my plane. if i stayed in that line i for sure wouldnt have made my flight. my homie had to stay in line though b/c his bag was too big, took him 3 hrs to get through haha
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Crazy time. I stayed at the Palms so a million and one celeb encounters.

Some of the highlights:

Suge Knight on his cell phone and smoking a cigar in the lobby, I swore I was watching footage from the California Love video.

Joey Porter tossing me a hundred chip after I made him a few grand at the craps table.

Rondel Sheridan from That's So Raven throwing big chips at the craps table on Tyrus Thomas. Guy had his Kangol pulled down low so no one could spot him, I swore the way he was throwing chips down I thought he was in the entourage...nope just a gambling fiend.

I was lucky enough to have tickets to both the rookie game and the dunk contest, it was bananas, but not even close to full attendance. Me and my friends had an entire row to ourselves at both events.

Hopefully I'll have some pics up later but a great weekend all around, except for the cab experience. I waited an hour and a half at the airport, fortunately I was surrounded by groupies dressed for the club standing around and upset at the wait, it was good for a few laughs. My plane ride from Oakland was the wildest flight, nothing but girls in mink coats drinking brews.

808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

sounds like sin city was a blast.what was the average spending amount?
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

Wow... it was quite an experience for All Star Weekend in Vegas.... good times...

The strip was poppin nonstop, and there were celebs, athletes, etc. just roaming around, hanging out, chillin everywhere...

We ran into and spotted so many that we just started making a list...hahaha....keep in mind these are just random encounters while gambling, eating, shopping, whatever... NOT scheduled appearances, signings, meet and greets or anything like that...

Damon Dash
Terry Cummings
Kevin Martin
Charles Barkley
Reggie Miller
Kenny Smith
Ernie Johnson
Chingy
Frankie J
Kevin Willis
Swizz Beats
Jay-Z
Common
Allen Iverson
Jermaine Dupri
Too Short
Alan Thicke
Rasheed Wallace
Michael Jackson :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Mya
Manute Bol
Allan Houston
Dwayne Wade
Reverend Al Sharpton
Reverend Run's Daughter
Neyo
Bobbito
Penny Marshall
Monte Ellis
Amare Stoudemire
Steven Hunter
Ricky Davis
Ron Harper
Donald Faison
Cacee Cobb
Shaquille O'neal
Jason Kidd
Shawn Kemp
Whitney Houston
Ray J
Method Man
Damon Jones
Bobby Flay
Jerome Kersey
Jason Richardson
Dennis Rodman
Alonzo Mourning
Carmelo Anthony
J.R. Smith
Jadakiss
Vivica A. Fox
Shawne Merriman
Shaun Phillips
Goodie Mob
Spliff Star
50 Cent
and since it's NT...Ben Baller (and his Cali piece) :wow:
eek.gif

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

I was most excited to see RevRun's oldest daughter

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

mr Jordan04.... for real! by the time we got back Sunday night and took a second look at our list... we said the same thing! DAMN! haha...

We stayed at the Venetian, so we saw a lot there.... and also at Bellagio, Wynn and Palms....

Speaking of Wynn, we were at the Terrace Point Cafe on Sunday afternoon and that seemed to be the spot! We got seated near Alonzo Mourning... and while eating, we saw Vivica Fox walk out, J.R. Smith walk in....and then when we thought that was it, 20 minutes later, in comes Carmelo and Jadakiss and they get seated at the table right next to us... :wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Melo wanted a "turkey cheese melt" :rofl:
roll.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Some paparazzi style shots... :lol:
laugh.gif
2rq27ex.jpg
melojada.jpg
2qi8rcg.jpg

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

uh....yeeeeeeah...

I'm reaching for hope...

^ lol right after Steve and I came back after returning that Durango Steve got a call from them, Steve got worried for a sec that they were going to complain about the terrible smell in there; but they were calling about a jacket we left in there.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
CHECK OUT AIRNIMMO ON EBAY
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

whew...good to hear...how was your flight back?

That SUCKED you had to go through all that trouble to get to Vegas in the first place.

^^^ damn i wish i had a chance to meet you. I was at th JB experience sunday on my way out of vegas. About 10 mins before I left they announced that the display was setup and to go check it out.. I didn't think nothing of it and just left after the kids performed. I think it was between 2:15 - 2:30 that I left. That makes twice meeting you and Rock because I have you guys in the picture from when I entered the Jordan Party Friday night. Maybe soon.

BTW NICK I have a few things to ask you and/or possibly inform you about that's coming real soon. Shoot me some kind of contact in my inbox and i will get with you.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

^ email in my profile...hit me up anytime...

Yeah.. I was at the JB experience when Chamillionaire, Bow Wow.. Three lil kids..and some dude with two dancers performed...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom