*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

how come ive never no matter what day have i never got past the auto refresh page or offer no longer available page? but yall talk about sizes still bein up. link?
They shootin, nobodies dyin/
somebody better put somebodies body/on somebodies iron/
sometime soon or somebody lyin/I ain't buyin that stuff yall shovlin/
I ain't duckin from nothin cousin/ I'm to tall to act small- HOV

i noticed some people say it doesnt look like they got charged for the package. After seeing this, I looked at my statement online and saw nothing from Nike...?

Does anyone know how they operate when you order online? Do they charge you when the shoes go out, when you initally place the order? My shoes are actually on the way and nothing on my credit card.

Another thing is, how long til the initial charge expires? Meaning if what time frame do they until they can no longer request the funds from your account?

ugh i see the 11.5-18 and i go to buy it doesnt go thru wdf..

nike is playing a pratical joke on us

not cool :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

about the billing

nike sometimes doesnt bill the credit card right away it make take a few days from initial purchase for them to bill your credtit card or debit card sometimes banks ethier freeze the funds or let nike know you have such n such amount in the bank its fine

i wouldnt take/spend the money because your account will go into the red or go over ur limit and have too pay fees eventually niike will take there money

if u get them for free no charge then ;p

cancel your credit card soon as u get them
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

collecting sneakers is a job not a hobby...

i tried with the size 14's and it took me to the sold out page.

I NEED A 9.5!!!! somebody get at me with this!!!!
FS: Retro IV laser package sz. 11.5, $390 shipped...or trade for DS AM95's, early dunk low pro b's/dunk sb's, and other jordans...basically any HEAT in sz 9.5

Would anyone know if it is possible to purchase another Laser IV package on the same account when I have already ordered and received my first package? Thanks.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

man, i got some DS sz. 9 cali dunk sb's for trade with a sz. 9.5 retro laser pack...please, i'm located in socal.
FS: Retro IV laser package sz. 11.5, $390 shipped...or trade for DS AM95's, early dunk low pro b's/dunk sb's, and other jordans...basically any HEAT in sz 9.5
I NEED A sz. 9.5 RETRO IV LASER PACKAGE! please ez-inbox me.

Quote:
WestCoastNike, I got a 9.5 Nubuck package, wanna trade for your IV package sz.11.5? LMK, thanks

you got mail.

Quote:
Would anyone know if it is possible to purchase another Laser IV package on the same account when I have already ordered and received my first package? Thanks.
YES you can. i got my pair on the wednesday and i ordered another pair on thursday and i just got my shipping number im going to get my second pair tommorow.

Quote:
Hey SW23 I have a sz 9.5 DS if you or anyone are interested.

<---interested! you got an inbox message.

I picked the reg. ground shipping and received my confirmation email after payment. I have not received a tracking email/# and I'm wondering if that's normal?...
thanks for the help nt

When did you order? Kuz I remember someone said they recieved there package before they got the shipping confirmation, so maybe you should call Nike to check up
I Switch Chickz Like KicKz!

Back
Top Bottom