*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
I KNOW THIS SHOULD BE IN REVIEWS BUT TO THOSE WHO GOT THEM HOW DO THEY FIT? LIKE THE CG 1/2 A SIZE SMALLER?

The CG IV's are kind of tight so I got a .5 size up, but these feel kind of big. So either they're true to size or they're a half size bigger.

YES!!!!!!!!! I got my 2nd confirmation email today!!!!! One pair will arrive Monday and the other will arrive by next Friday.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait to rock 'em!!!!! :wink:
wink.gif

T.G.I.F.-Thank God I'm Filipino

email: big1236@juno.com
aim: b1g1236

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! Yes, the only problem with that is UPS, comes 2 my pad always comes in the evenings. Around 7PM, the latest time UPS has bought shoes 2 my pad was at 9PM. This is stupid, cause a few blocks down, my homie gets shoes from UPS, around noon. Oh well, I waited this long, I can wait a few extra hours.

Don't know if this has been asked already, but do you think we will be able to return this bootleg jordan shirt along with the jordna/Lance armstrong cap to a local niketown for a credit. I mean there are sku #'s with tags attached. yYou think it will ring up in the system?

Question for the people who have theirs...

Has anyone gotten their shoes before the scheduled date?

Getting my first pair today...and the second pair is coming... was shipped today!!! FINALLY!
pimp.gif

I was looking for a size 13.5...I never saw it as a selection...did anybody order a size 13.5?

I got a pair of sz. 13 and 14...will see which is better!

glasses.gif

I was wondering if the hat and shirt can be returned at niketown also.I will call before i go,but that's what I plan on doing with them.

Finally got my shipping confirmation today, good grief >D
grin.gif
. i wasnt able to track them by clicking that link in the email, is there any other way i could track them?
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

I didn't get them on RD. Ive been checking everyday since MONDAY and NO luck.

and while Im not checking some good sz's are up. >:
mad.gif
this sucks I really need a sz 9.5 or 10.
Quote:
size 9,10,11.5, 12-18 are up but I can't add nothing to my cart. maybe someone will get lucky.

Danm JB.

just copped a pair on ebay cause i live in the U.K. I'm still in shock at what i paid for my size in the shoes, hat and t-shirt, but everytime i see pics i think its worth it. Any other overseas guys copped off ebay?
WANTED: Air Jordan nubuck package pinwheel hat in size 6 7/8, 7 or 7 1/8 [must be new w/tag] e-mail: a.croskery@tinyworld.co.uk

What does everyone think about the future value of these kicks? Do you think the value will increase from its current "hot off the presses" ebay value, or do you think it will naturally decline when the nostalga wears off? No matter I am keeping my pair.

Late

Probably drop in value after a month or so. Then slowly increase over the next years.
[/b]

I see my ups truck up the block. They're suppose to be in today.. 8)
glasses.gif

" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

I JUST MISSED MY UPS MAN TODAY!! IM SOOO UPSET! I was out with my mother... o well >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I Switch Chickz Like KicKz!

Back
Top Bottom