*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

where did you get those other pics from? and how do u get to the ordering page all i get when i log in is come back at 5 pm pst and log in
Hova The G0d MC

I'm only seeing the Sleaths, which is making me nervous. I'm yet to see anything about the Jordan IV in the last couple of days when I've been logged in.

Quote:
Just called NTSF im headed out right now.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
>D
grin.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
?!

im on my sidekick in line at ntny and theres 50 people now and the lady you spoke to does not no what she's talking about...

Apparently the other pictures were up for only a small period of time.

I'm thinking that they're all desktop backgrounds and screen savers that will be availabe when the shoes are available.

For those seeing the Stealth XX's instead of the IV's page, I see the XX's only when logged out.

Are you logged in? If so, have you clicked refresh?

I don't know what else it could be.
Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, or e-mailed to holdenmichael@niketalk.com with "holdenmichael" in the subject line because I rarely subscribe to threads.

i really feel like the stores will not get them. nike would loose cred if they lied that it was online only.
i'm like richard gere in rich young gear, the way i switch the pairs, they get one wear. - fab

an hour left till theyre mine!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

Ok, dig it (and bear with me cause I'm going somewhere with this):

A little while ago this poindexter posted a message saying "They're up! They're up!" and people clowned on him and all those posts were removed - nice move by NikeTalk, by the way. Anyway, when he said this I went to see if there was any chance this fool was right and it was taking some time to get in - not much, cause I'm sitting on 4.5kbs, but still a lot longer than usual and that's when some moron cries wolf. My point is that it would behoove you to be logged and ready to go when it's time to play ball instead of waiting for the starter pistol and then trying to make it all happen.

I'm not buying but I'm following the game tonight.

What is up with people lining up already????Spread somelight? are they releasing in stores also? or just online????
What Is It.

I wont be buying these shoes because to me they ruined a classic with that garbage laser BUT, a few people on here mentioned that Niketowns are getting them.

I thought JB said they were soooooo limited, and only an internet exclusive?

Quote:
I'm only seeing the Sleaths, which is making me nervous. I'm yet to see anything about the Jordan IV in the last couple of days when I've been logged in.

I have that problem when I am logged into my girls account but when I'm in mine, its perfectly fine...

Quote:
I wont be buying these shoes because to me they ruined a classic with that garbage laser BUT, a few people on here mentioned that Niketowns are getting them.

They're lying man, obviously..

59 Minutes & 56 Seconds Until Dooms Day
btw they are not releasing at Niketown, why are people standing in line for, its an online release only.

For those copping, are you guys gonna log in 5 minutes before they go on sale and then reload the page when its time to purchase.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

NikeTown(nyc) will NOT have them! At least not today. Ask anyone that works @ the store.
Dude w/ the sidekick... I hope you can order them from that thing because you won't be buying them there.

Service Slang
HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till

Quote:
im on my sidekick in line at ntny and theres 50 people now and the lady you spoke to does not no what she's talking about...

whats up with this?? I know its online only....are they going to use computers inside niketowns??

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

When I was loggin in I couldn't get past the stealth's either, but I hit the jumpman in the top left hand corner and it reloads with the IV stuff. So I would say anyone logged in and still getting stealths try hitting the Jumpman in the corner next to where it says features.
aim=cougaraholic
***Shoes are the devil***

Back
Top Bottom