*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

jrose5

Banned
05/14/2005 Air Jordan IV Retro (Laser)
White/Fire Red-Black
$200.00
**Register at Jumpman23.com to receive an e-mail in early May with detailed information on when and where to purchase this exclusive package.

There are no kid sizes and will come with a fitted size cap and t-shirt. Pictures of the shoes with the cap and t-shirt are below. The shoes will come with a retro card.

These shoes will be available on Jumpman23.com at approximately 5 PM PST.

That is (for you non-time zone knowing people)...

8:00 PM EASTERN
7:00 PM CENTRAL
6:00 PM MOUNTAIN
5:00 PM PACIFIC

WA- 5:00
OR- 5:00
NV- 5:00
CA- 5:00
AZ- 5:00

MT- 6:00
ID- 6:00
WY- 6:00
UT- 6:00
CO- 6:00
NM- 6:00

ND-7:00
MN-7:00
WI- 7:00
SO- 7:00
IA- 7:00
IL- 7:00
IN- 7:00
KS- 7:00
MO- 7:00
IN- 7:00
OK- 7:00
AR- 7:00
MS- 7:00
AL- 7:00
LA- 7:00
TX- 7:00

ME- 8:00
VT-8:00
NH-8:00
MA-8:00
RI-8:00
CT-8:00
NY-8:00
NJ-8:00
DE-8:00
MD-8:00
DC-8:00
PA-8:00
WV-8:00
OH-8:00
MI-8:00
KY-8:00
VA-8:00
NC-8:00
SC-8:00
GA-8:00
FL-8:00

AK- 4:00

HI- 2:00

96143574.jpg

retro4_group_1024.jpg

retro4_shoe_1024.jpg

retro4_shirt_1024.jpg

retro4_cap_1024.jpg

51d9pk

51da1t

51dbgj

51dcfs

52cg12

52i2s4

96430416.jpg

Please use this post for all questions, comments, gripes, etc, but keep it clean.

All other posts have been and will be locked, if your question remained unanswered then repost it here.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

What will we do to get them. Click on the picture on the home page?
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

Thank you for this post, I hope everyone reads it before asking the same questions over and over...

Man that last pic made me almost fall out. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If these aren't a definite copp your CRAZY!!!
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - djkaos23@yahoo.com

AIM - djkaos234512

Sorry if i asked this question already but what page do you all get when you log on to jumpman23.com? Mines is just blank.

^6000 is what i heard

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

Can someone please clarify still on where to go when 5pm PST hits? Do I just click on the link in my email then it'll lead me to that ordering page posted? Or will it be on the homepage of Jumpman23.com as well? THanks

dont kill me but I got 2 questions. Ive never ordered limited shoes off jumpman23.com. Do the 4s fit true to size. And should I click on the pic in my email to start ordering, or is there a disgnated spot on the site I should go? Thanks.

Quote:
Can someone please clarify still on where to go when 5pm PST hits? Do I just click on the link in my email then it'll lead me to that ordering page posted? Or will it be on the homepage of Jumpman23.com as well? THanks

good question...i need to no that too haha...

from last post:

are any of you guys gonna stay logged on to the site until 5pm (or whenever your time is)

OR

just log on at that time?

thanks.

OK - i have flash, two browsers opened, logged in, and still cant find the web page with the order info posted above (or the diff angle pics for that matter)

Quote:

- Just go to jumpman23.com at the correct time, click "enter jumpman23.com" on the home page
- on the next page, click "login" at the top, a pop up will appear where you put your user name and password
- click on "close window" at the top after you have logged in and the jumpman23.com page will reload with the Laser 4 page. Or if you click on the "X" to close the window, just refresh the home page.
- order away1

hope that helps.

He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

^^^^why are there people at Niketown for these?
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

i just noticed that when you click on the limk on the email if you look at the address bar it shows your user name, i dont know if that means anything or not...but i just logged into jumpman23.com and it showed the pic of the IVs and hte info on the release...so im thinking you can either log in from your email or just from the front page....
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

:lol:
laugh.gif
New registrations at jumpman23 closed until monday. looks like i'll be getting only 1 pair. >D
grin.gif

GOONIES!!!!

For once being a lawyer and having to work 15 hours a day is a good thing......I'm on a T1 line folks.....I'm getting through.

:smokin
smokin.gif

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

Back
Top Bottom