*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I just got my shipping confirmation :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
too bad i took of work tommorow. Might have to make an extra trip.

I ordered mine with free ground shipping and the came in today, Thanks JB.
:D
happy.gif

552uq8

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

For those that already got them. Are they tumble dry leather? I also recieved my tracking number 15 minutes ago, :wow:
eek.gif
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

no blk midsole line, no shiny jumpman, no gray hat
shirt - 28
hat - 28
shoes - 110
knowing they came today - priceless
well technically since I paid a total of like 229 I guess knowing they came today cost an extra 73 >:
mad.gif

AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG indiglos and OG fire red iv *not laser*

kaluea2005

My brother just bought a pair of flints from you on ebay not too long ago, size 12 i think. Nice pics btw :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

Wow this is so gay, i got mine earlier today and I had a varsity summer league game so i decided to wear em to play in the game. The whole game i noticed the left shoe was really tight around my foot and seemed real small but the right did not, when i got home i was tryin to loosen up the laces thinkin maybe they were just too tight and then i saw it..... I have one size 11.5 and one size 13, no wonder my toes were freakin bending back during the game. Any ideas on what i should do? Did this happen to anyone else by any chance and maybe we can trade our shoes so we got the right pair.

^^^^WOW, that sucks man^^^^I would call nike customer service or 1-888-JUMPMAN ( I believe) maybe than can do something for you.....sorry to hear that and let us know what happens.
'Yo, why they say 'Never say never' when they know that ain't right?, 'Cause to 'Never say never' you done said 'Never' twice' -Mos Def

kicksologist23, if i were u i wuld jus call nike, thas all u relle can do unless u wanna keep ur shoes >D
grin.gif

[/b]​

^^^ hahahhahaha wtf? damn that sux.. call nike see what they have to say. man that just bites.. sorry for your loss man

btw what the hell were u doing wearing them at a game??

Quote:
and ten i saw it..... I have one size 11.5 and one size 13, no wonder my toes were freakin bending back during the game

BWHAHAHAHAHA.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Yo that better not be one of my 11.5's b....

Nah seriously Nike will definetly exchange those for the right size... if they have any left. >D
grin.gif

www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions - fire red 4 lasers sz. 11.5 for sale !!!

Quote:
i got mine earlier today and I had a varsity summer league game so i decided to wear em to play in the game. The whole game i noticed the left shoe was really tight around my foot and seemed real small but the right did not, when i got home i was tryin to loosen up the laces thinkin maybe they were just too tight and ten i saw it.....
no bs but your kufi needs to be smacked, i now their your shoes and you can do whatever you want with them but that was soooooooooooo dumb what you did. Further more IV's are horrible to hoop in.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Quote:
btw what the hell were u doing wearing them at a game??

This kid is true to his kicks. He buys em' to rock em'. That's what I like to hear. Besides the fact of people buying them for the hype :rolleyes
eyes.gif
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

^ yea i rock all my kicks, no matter how limited they are i ball in em, im not the collector/reseller type, i guess i call nike tomorrow and see what they can do, if they cant do anything i love the shoes enough to rock the 11.5 and 13, like quin kicks said you gotta be true to your kicks and im true to all of mine till the end of their time

My order has been shipped! (ground) :D
happy.gif
can't wait!

Shipping Confirmation

May 17, 2005

Justin,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxx

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

If you sent your shoes to an address other than your billing address, check you answering machine for a msg from nike. I just got a call from NIKE to confirm that I want the shoes sent away from my billing address. They just want to make sure someone didnt steal your credit card information.

I would call JB right away man, they might be able to exchange them if they have any left. :\
ohwell.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

Mismate .... inexcusable. What is likely to happen is they will just refund you your money, because chances are they won't be able to match the correct size with the other.

Sucks man.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Back
Top Bottom