Official Le$ (Steak x Shrimp) Thread

This dude prolly sittin on a gang of music, remember earlier in his careers he was gucci manein mixtapes. **** were droppin left and right.

Olde English out today. After all the projects he's dropped over the years, he's calling this his debut album.

CwXPHWAVEAAP0ac

Cxs7qzMVEAIx9_G

He threw a free concert yesterday but i couldnt make it. I rarely buy music but artist like this, i dont mind payin for albums. Gona dip thru the hood this weekend and cop a few on GP.

Aight ima say it and i know peep gona come at me sidewayz.

First spin, i aint feelin it. Im a big fan of his earlier mixtape days. After e36 that boy started rappin way different.

My cousins backseat was coo, and Like 3 other tracks.

I like the direction.

Ima still buy the cd and make myself feel it cuz im still a fan.

Dude got an above average catalog compared to other cats that been in the game as long as him.

Cant do nothin but respect a 18 track debut album tho.

Last edited:
:lol: it's gonna be awhile before I listen. Been jamming Z-Ro and Beatking, got Tribe's album coming the mail, and I still haven't listened to Common yet

The first song had me thinking this was gonna be trash. Not a fan at all.

But it picks up a lot from there, IMO. Towards the end there's some filler though--wish cats would realize you don't need 18 tracks on an album. Le$ is more, corny pun intended. :lol:

Solid debut album IMO. Dude is clearly growing as an artist and I can see how some folks won't like his direction. Personally, I dig it. And there is some dope *** production on here, on some mid to late 90's west coast steez.

I am a fan of LE$ and I think SXS2 was when he dropped.

BUT I did like this, I feel it should have been 11-14 songs, not 18, but I will give it some more spins.

Listened to this a couple days again and again last night, and it's definitely departure in sound. There's a couple songs I dig but overall it's just alright. SXS 1 or 2 should have been his official debut honestly

curious to hear what he has to say on this since his split with curren$y

was it tension between them...? feel like people dont discuss his fall outs as much as other rappers...like where the hell is trademark fiend all them fools...

I was wondering if he had any new material out the other day

new LE$ is always appreciated :pimp:

Dog, this Midnight Club is pure flames. Perfect nighttime riding music. That Redbone flip tho?!

Rogers x LE$ = undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom