OFFICIAL LEATHER JACKETS POST....vol i need to upgrade

camron.jpg

0502_camron_b.jpg

Originally Posted by FedExciter

the first jacket is hot but does a&f use genuine leather?
Its def high quality genuine leather (and heavy), and its the first time they even started to sell a Mens version. Both styles may be gone for good though since they sold so well (only available through the web), but I heard they just released a new leather jacket so I'm going to check it out tomm.

OP why dont you just order the same jacket from the online store? Or go to the store itself and see if they have it?

Marshalls
Ross
Tj Maxx
Burlington Coat Factory
Wilsons leather
ETC

$600 bucks is too deep in my pockets, jacket is nice though. I want a leather without collars as well, someone hook it up for about 200-250 with a pic. por favor?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by FedExciter

the first jacket is hot but does a&f use genuine leather?
Its def high quality genuine leather (and heavy), and its the first time they even started to sell a Mens version. Both styles may be gone for good though since they sold so well (only available through the web), but I heard they just released a new leather jacket so I'm going to check it out tomm.

post a pic if possible, that first leather got me interested in what they have to offer

Lol i remember having a brown avirex one for years then shelved it and was surprised to see the leather kind of faded to a nice brown....def avirex had some buttery leather back then without a doubt...

but design and quality wise, this takes the cake for me...i found some other nicely designed jackets like this, but are made of pleather....

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NY just took a huge L after what ninjahood said
eyes.gif
smh.gif

just take it and walk away

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

try forever21 or h&m or zara,

im glad yall aint posting no pelle pelle or avirex joints in here lol
I personally have not seen those stores carry 100% leather coats.

If it ain't 100% leather then you're rocking some garbage coat, not a leather coat.

we have RUDSAK here in Toronto but it'll cost you 2 kidneys for one. the cuts and materials are beautiful though.
ya theyre not 100% leather, and i mentioned those cuz they got alot of nice designs and affordable prices

Ive been trying to get a nice leather or pleather jacket

but living in Cali might not make it worth it.... hot most of the time....

Originally Posted by yancancook90

if youre on Superfuture and Styleforum you already know about Temple of Jawnz
Temple of Jawnz

Temple of Jawnz Bomber
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

toj2-2.jpg

TOJ gives you options to customize and they make the jacket just for you. this TOJ Bomber is my personal favorite, TOJ Bomber w/ fur
collar

Temple of Jawnz Double Rider
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

toj2-3.jpg

Must feel like butter, but the designs are bland IMO.  I go to wilsons leather and i can see this design so imo, its nothing spectacular and definately not gonna pay retail for these even if it came from a japanese or italian cowhide

Back
Top Bottom