OFFICIAL LEATHER JACKETS POST....vol i need to upgrade

Yo nt, does anyone know where i can find a very very nice dark brown leather jacket much like this
31912_01_900_x.jpg

The brown leather is
eek.gif
and just gets more beautiful over time...anyone know a place/brand to get one of a similar cut?

img-thing

Abercrombie makes dope outerwear and shorts.
pimp.gif

That brown leather is called the Rollins jacket (retail $600), i have an Abercrombie hookup so lmk if you need anything for cheaper.

try forever21 or h&m or zara,

im glad yall aint posting no pelle pelle or avirex joints in here lol

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

The thread's still young, you should've saved this reply for the 3rd page or something
laugh.gif

lol i know people will bash AF for its image, but their jackets are beyond dope in quality...beyond their image, they do make some really tough clothes.

If anyone can find me the 2nd jacket in a small let me know (hooked up of course
happy.gif
)

Hmmm that second Abercrombie one is pretty nice, I will have to check it out in store tomrorow.

So far I've got
Paul Smith (black)
APC (brown)
Diesel (charcoal)

Goal is to expand my collection to 7 jackets by the time I'm 25. So bout 1.5years to go.

its about to be spring dude , get u a rugby peacoat
pimp.gif
should be on sale forlike 120

I personally have not seen those stores carry 100% leather coats.

If it ain't 100% leather then you're rocking some garbage coat, not a leather coat.

we have RUDSAK here in Toronto but it'll cost you 2 kidneys for one. the cuts and materials are beautiful though.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I personally have not seen those stores carry 100% leather coats.

If it ain't 100% leather then you're rocking some garbage coat, not a leather coat.

we have RUDSAK here in Toronto but it'll cost you 2 kidneys for one. the cuts and materials are beautiful though.

I myself am looking for a nice leather jacket, and as the above person said.. those stores do not carry 100% leather jackets.

But, I feel that those same jackets that are not 100% leather have better designs than the 100% ones. I can pick out 5 "pleather" jackets with nice *%$ designs compared to a leather one..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom