OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Would playing with an EXT sole on an indoor court be a good idea? I want to buy myself a pair of these. Since I want to play both indoors and outdoors, I'd rather have the EXT sole for durability when I play outdoors.

Would playing with an EXT sole on an indoor court be a good idea? I want to buy myself a pair of these. Since I want to play both indoors and outdoors, I'd rather have the EXT sole for durability when I play outdoors.
You mean the XDR outsole? If so, it should be fine on an indoor court I would think. It's just a harder rubber material, shouldn't hurt anything

You mean the XDR outsole? If so, it should be fine on an indoor court I would think. It's just a harder rubber material, shouldn't hurt anything
Thanks. That was what I meant. I'm still on the fence about it, though, as I want the glow-in-the-dark blue sole.

i am really diggin the new fade options.

10923784_10206051708201207_2427424231945027441_n.jpg

10933786_10206051769722745_8233934018689392480_n.jpg

guess that is money saved. I can no longer make any of the ids i want so maybe im just not meant to own any 12s. Guess thats what I get for waiting to make them until my bday.

Today at approximately 4:30 EST, I couldn't resist...I pulled the trigger. It's so much potential available already and these options aren't guaranteed. Eta 2/25.

Today at approximately 4:30 EST, I couldn't resist...I pulled the trigger. It's so much potential available already and these options aren't guaranteed. Eta 2/25.

How many more did u cop?

Ur IG feed STAY making me salty :rofl:

Na but you have a great eye for the ID's man.

How many more did u cop?

Ur IG feed STAY making me salty :rofl:

Na but you have a great eye for the ID's man.

Just a few...just wanted to see some of the new options. Hopefully for all star weekend we get chroma posite and more solid outsole color options

Just a few...just wanted to see some of the new options. Hopefully for all star weekend we get chroma posite and more solid outsole color options

I would get notification of this humble guy saying just a few...
kobe-bryant.gif

Meanwhile I suffer from the same addiction... Pulled trigger on a few myself today...

Last edited:
Nike must be pissed that so many of the actual release XII's are sitting :smh:

So I guess they figured if they cut back on the ID options it would drive consumers to get some of the crap sitting on shelves off of them :rolleyes

I've also been hearing talks that the next colorways will be limited so I guess they figure that will also help get the sig rolling :\

I have faith that Nike will give us more base options than black, grey, and white.

Maybe they'll give us our colors back w/ a chroma option on the posite :evil:

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'll probably cop 4-5 if they did :lol:

From what I see the base is still there... The bootie gives you a different color to change the color of the base... I get what y'all are saying as far as the solid base but I believe this gives us a better opportunity to customize more areas and to your liking... Before people were complaining about the lack of options of the base and the posite and now there numerous ways to customize the entire shoe... I was happy with the changes hence why I jumped on a couple of pair... 

From what I see the base is still there... The bootie gives you a different color to change the color of the base... I get what y'all are saying as far as the solid base but I believe this gives us a better opportunity to customize more areas and to your liking... Before people were complaining about the lack of options of the base and the posite and now there numerous ways to customize the entire shoe... I was happy with the changes hence why I jumped on a couple of pair... 

yeah but my only issue is i want a solid red (or blue, or pink, or green, etc. etc. etc) upper... not a red / black upper, not a red / grey upper, and not a red / white upper.

Its great that they separated the base and bootie but its HORRIBLE that they did so in a fashion that is even more restrictive than it was before.

I really don't like the way Nike is treating the lebron XII id. I fully anticipated doing a pair when the XII first came out but the options just aren't doing it for me.

Let's hope they do like they did for the gumbo last year.

Nike must be pissed that so many of the actual release XII's are sitting
mean.gif

So I guess they figured if they cut back on the ID options it would drive consumers to get some of the crap sitting on shelves off of them
eyes.gif
This makes a lot of sense. May not be the truth, but logically it sounds about right

they could have left what they had before AND do what they're doing now.

Think SB XIs and them taking away the teal on ID couple months before they dropped...Y'all making better versions of what they're about to release
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom