OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Glad to see they fixed the base where ir looked like it was GITD but wasn't.

The LeBron XII iD has gone into the crapper with the "new" color options, or lack thereof... :x I hope they fix it on the next update.

Last edited:
It's crazy how bad they killed it with just the 3 base options. I can't make any of the ideas i had with those options.

Last edited:
It's crazy how bad they killed it with just the 3 base options. I can't make any of the ideas i had with those options.

Yup. These options are so limited. I hate to say it,but sure looks like they've gone reverse from last year where it was constricted to begin with and got more variation as the year went along. This year, at this point,seems like the best options are gone. Sure glad I got my championship inspired pair with the instinct graphic before they took it out. These new options are not worth the $ they asking.

lino32 lino32 The GR/ Limited stuff isn't worth the money they are asking either :rolleyes But I will def say after ballin out on X iD's and only 2 XI iD's the XII options are just sorely lacking. As I mentioned pages ago...Nike could be trying to set up the XIII. Get your iD orders in as soon as they drop before they can remove options. Remembers Nike's biggest asset... Marketing...

Last edited:
Still not a single new base color, why on Earth is Nike doing this??? You can only make so many white black or grey based shoes. Im pretty underwhelmed with iD this year.

I agree with DC... Nike is setting up the thirst, so when they deliver you'll jump and buy more than you really wanted in the first place for fear of selling out and disappearing ala Kobe MC id

I agree with DC... Nike is setting up the thirst, so when they deliver you'll jump and buy more than you really wanted in the first place for fear of selling out and disappearing ala Kobe MC id

Yea I definitely sense the thirst trap from Nike :smh:

They'll probably throw them back up with a bunch of extras during the ASG release for a limited time |I

They'll also probably tack an extra $5 on them and make them to $250 for the exclusivity and limited time offer :x

If I choose the same color for the court vision posite, do you guys think it will be noticeable like the iD render?

Subtle is what I'm kinda going for. I just think it would add a little aspect to the shoe by only noticing it up close. But maybe I should just stick with the solid color instead. 

Back
Top Bottom