OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

yeah but my only issue is i want a solid red (or blue, or pink, or green, etc. etc. etc) upper... not a red / black upper, not a red / grey upper, and not a red / white upper.

Its great that they separated the base and bootie but its HORRIBLE that they did so in a fashion that is even more restrictive than it was before.
yea I get what your saying...

They took some colors away too
 lol i couldn't resist... only a select few will get it 
roll.gif

Only thing I wonder about with these new options, is will the "base" fuse (wht/blk/gry) be more subtle, like the NSRL...
View media item 1364156

... Or will it completely cover areas of the bootie, like this...
View media item 1363164
Would make a huge difference. I'm afraid my taxi IDs might come out looking predominantly black rather than yellow. Can't trust the renderings either lol

I think Nike is playing ya'll for some fools setting up the iD for next year.

The XII released with pretty decent options and colors. Not even halfway through the cycle and tons of stuff is gone. So by the time the XIII drops OR hell they even give back some options this year it'll FORCE anyone on the fence to buy in fear that the options will be gone as fast as they came. Nike is diabolical and nobody seems to care.

And I really don't think Nike cares what sells iD's or GR's guys...think about this...

If pairs sit at FTL it doesn't matter because Nike has already been PAID for that stock. You order an iD from Nike? They get that FULL $245, NOT $92 a pair like the wholesale price FTL or Champs pays for their stock.
I'm just saying...just realize what kind of business Nike runs...making money for NIKE.

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2
I think it's gonna be your bottom picture. Obviously i don't know for sure, but to me there are two different types. One has a diamond pattern (your top picture) the other has straight lines (your bottom picture). And on the iD renderings they show the straight lines.

Nike must be pissed that so many of the actual release XII's are sitting
mean.gif

So I guess they figured if they cut back on the ID options it would drive consumers to get some of the crap sitting on shelves off of them
eyes.gif

I've also been hearing talks that the next colorways will be limited so I guess they figure that will also help get the sig rolling
ohwell.gif
I think just due to the fact that every single 12 has been attainable for under retail shows how bad they've been. I haven't heard anything really positive about the hex-zoom and the lacing system is the worst ever. Sigs usually grow on me, but I haven't really liked this shoe since day 1. Court Visions and Datas are the only colorways I've seen that make this shoe decent. 

I think just due to the fact that every single 12 has been attainable for under retail shows how bad they've been. I haven't heard anything really positive about the hex-zoom and the lacing system is the worst ever. Sigs usually grow on me, but I haven't really liked this shoe since day 1. Court Visions and Datas are the only colorways I've seen that make this shoe decent. 

I love my 12s. I used to get a sore back when being on my feet all day, but not with the 12s. They are awesome!

Agreed! With the older models like the 7-10s, the color blocking was so much simpler with just 2 main colors that complemented each other well. Even the stuff that went on sale like the Dolphins 10 and Dunkman 9/10s (at least here in Europe) were still nice enough and I picked them up eventually. With the 12s, everyone of them is a bloody looney tunes cartoon shoe. Outside the HOAL/NSRL/Data, they are pretty disgusting in general. (And I'll openly admit I'm a LeBron stan....)

**** is pissing me off. Now I gotta go on NikeID to create simpler versions only to realize they took the options out. Looks like I'm out for now and will either wait for the elites to go on sale (if they're not horrible like the 11 elites) or just the 13s. Nice/simple silhouette, disgusting color ways, well done Nike.

Rant over.

12s being available widely for less than retail is a function of availability more so than an indictment of how good or bad the shoe is in consumers eyes. And, for basketball purposes, the lacing system may be the best of the lebron line.

Discounts on the 12 is also a function of the middle man deciding that moving stock at smaller profit is much better than sitting on product and being stubborn.

Last edited:

12s being available widely for less than retail is a function of availability more so than an indictment of how good or bad the shoe is in consumers eyes. And, for basketball purposes, the lacing system may be the best of the lebron line.

Discounts on the 12 is also a function of the middle man deciding that moving stock at snake profit is much better than sitting on product and being stubborn.
I wish the big4.5 thought likethis

1ST TIME IN THIS THREAD...

I CHECKED OUT THE BRONS WHEN THEY 1ST DROPPED ON ID... DIDNT MAKE ANY.

I WENT ON THERE 2 DAYS AGO, WHY THE HELL IS THERE ONLY 3 BASE OPTIONS FOR THESE????

I WANTED TO ID A PAIR BUT WITH 3 BASE OPTIONS.... PASS.

Last edited:
I'm guessing we'll probably see more base options soon, probably for the asg... I'm loving the new options they gave us, but only having 3 fuse options is sorta *** backwards. Really limits what we can do.

What if they allow us to use different posite on each side of the shoe like the double helix cw for asg weekend?
But every id option is available

How about they did a what the mvp id so you could have two different colorway sneakers. #dropmicand walkawayslowly
It probably wont ever happen.  even if it did, they would have to charge $$$'s to do 2 seperate shoes.  Think about how much it would cost nike to do that.

Want these so bad. Always wanted a grey and blue shoe. Not sure if the red swoosh is the way to go, or maybe silver or white?

Or even possibly the translucent blue sole or translucent red sole...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom