Official Lebron Retro Thread: Potential Lebron 2 "Dunkman" Retro

Did s Nike wear test on these back in the day, they perform incredibly well

I'm surprised they starting with the two, i thought there was an artlcle where LBJ said he wanted to start retroing with the 1, also kind of wish the L23 logo was on there instead of the LJ.

:lol: :smh: didn't even notice the LJcrown instead of LJ23 ...not gonna immediately write it off as a pass but yeah thats weak especially since he is 23 again.

:lol: :smh: didn't even notice the LJcrown instead of LJ23 ...not gonna immediately write it off as a pass but yeah thats weak especially since he is 23 again.
Yea I was upset when someone pointed that out but I'm still copping no matter what

all the way in for these and any color that follows. my favorite shoe in bron's line.

Mine too, too bad i never owned them for some reason

i was probably broke or really not into lebrons i think.

really want these though

For those that still want to buy the OGs Lebrons I suggest doing so before they start retroing because they will go up in price

Well alot of us watch lebron his whole career and for some of us lebrons shoes are what made us start collecting.
Never watched Lebron play a day in his career but I bought the 1 - 4 when they dropped :lol: I just loved his shoes from day 1 but when the 5s dropped I didn't buy another until the 8s. Either way I'm excited for retro Lebrons. Hoping for some OG colors though. I need those blk/white/red 4s.

Never watched Lebron play a day in his career but I bought the 1 - 4 when they dropped :lol: I just loved his shoes from day 1 but when the 5s dropped I didn't buy another until the 8s. Either way I'm excited for retro Lebrons. Hoping for some OG colors though. I need those blk/white/red 4s.
I need every 4 that has ever been released. My goal is to have every 4s to make a showcase when I'm done collecting. Hopefully they retro the fruity pebbles and graffiti because that's 2 I'm probably never gonna get

I need every 4 that has ever been released. My goal is to have every 4s to make a showcase when I'm done collecting. Hopefully they retro the fruity pebbles and graffiti because that's 2 I'm probably never gonna get
I only had the all black ones but thar was one of my all time favorite shoes... I just need the gold ones and the BDays

I only had the all black ones but thar was one of my all time favorite shoes... I just need the gold ones and the BDays
I'm currently at 3 right with 2 on the way. Next on my list is definitely the Bday that colorway way is so sexy to me also saving money up for the dunkman

Last edited:
The leather quality on the LBJs 1-3 was top notch. They would charge $250+ to offer anything even close to that.

As for what i can tell on the picture we was given is that the only thing different is the logo. We still dont know about the dunkman on the side
Dunkman is there, its just green and looks like the newer one with his legs tucked.

Quote:
I see it now. I kinda like it green more so than the OG
yeah it looks alot better. Original dunkman logo was trash :lol:
16416898-mmmain.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom