Official Lebron Retro Thread: Potential Lebron 2 "Dunkman" Retro

I wonder will nike retro any lebrons after the 7s. I would think they would only retro all his shoes before he went to the heat For now

I wonder will nike retro any lebrons after the 7s. I would think they would only retro all his shoes before he went to the heat For now
I dont see why not. 8s and 9s would be some of the hottest sellers but then again it seems too close to really go past the 4s in my opinion... I dont see the 5s and 6s (unless they drop Stewies or NYs) being too hot on the retro market. Not saying no one would buy them but I think 1s, 2s, 7s, 8s and 9s would do great on release day with halfway decent colorways.

is it even confirmed to be released yet?
No not confirmed. But the person who posted the picture is close to nike and lebron and information is usually accurate. Also the shoe has the new logo on it as well as a different color dunkman logo so it's good chance that we will receive a retro this year. Never know tho

Last edited:
I hope they will retro zoom generation especially the black one.

Last edited:
Man when these were released I was just getting into sneakers and was a total beast for retro j's And air forces.

I don't really care for this colorway, but definitely will keep an eye on lebron retros.

Also price poin better not be passed 160.

I got 2 LEFT SHOES of the lebron 11 champ pack low. There was a mixup at my table at sneakercon. I accidentally sold 2 right shoes of the pack. It is a size 10. Please, if anyone can find the person with the 2 right shoes HIT ME UP ASAP!!!! 5713836982

So I was at Nike DC yesterday and I was talking to the manager about shoes and I brought up the lebron retros. I can't provide any proof or anything to back what he said but he mentioned that there a talks about a potential retro comimg out month before the 13s. I don't put to much faith in it but I'll take it for what it's worth

Last edited:
I-dont-believe-you.gif

The leather quality on the LBJs 1-3 was top notch. They would charge $250+ to offer anything even close to that.

Which 3's are you talking about that had good leather? those joints were all stiff. the Bdays and nice leather tho.

:smh:

Just when I was getting ready to call it quits with the kicks. They retro Lebrons now.

roll.gif
. I almost spit out my coffee. Gif always gets me

That being said, I only really want the LeBron 4's

Last edited:
are we going to have a zoom max setup? or is it going to be a air garnett 3 situation where instead of tuned air, it's just a plain air max bag?

If the comfort isn't there on the Lebron retros..it's a waste of money..i do hope we get the Lebron II "Dunkman" tho..

Back
Top Bottom