Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisms, maybe on sale for $100-$120 which will never happen. The xmas's are the first X I'm gonna try n cop.. 8/9>>10's IMO

I don't know what it is about this sneaker but I just can't get behind it. got a pair of Jades and I will give the corks a shot but after that..... Oh well saves me doe.

True! I got my freegums for $120 and I love em! I'm expecting the prisms to have a decent amount of hype which we all know will make any shoe sellout

What store though? Nike?
naw the house of hoops at the fashion show mall and the house of hoops in planet hollywood.  Both are on the strip in Las Vegas.    Besides the crown jewels and the gold metal's all the other colorways that have been released have just been sitting on shelves.   Most people's focus was on all the jordan's that just came out.

Last edited:
I went to the mall yesterday (stupid idea), it was ridiculous packed, but the point of this post was they had TONS of Lebron Xs, Jades, Lavas, Carbons, Pressures, Dunkmans, Floridians and more. Basically every colorway except Crown Jewels. Restocked for holiday season of course, but sitting.

Customs? What's with the Swoosh? But the speckled midsole is 
nthat.gif
 Woulda copped if it had that and a translucent sole.

Grabbed the Lava's from NT today. Was hyped to go grab them after I called and put a pair on hold, when I went there I wasnt as excited. These are bulkier than I thought, the gray is really nice but I think the overall shape of the shoe threw me off just a bit, I would not wear casually with jeans/pants cause they are just way too bulky. They look a lot better with shorts, im going to use them for ball anyway. Comfort is really nice, not as low to the ground as the reviews ive read said, but the cushioning is A+

I was trying to get Flyknits in the volt colorway but they were out of it, honestly if they had my size I probaby woudve picked them up instead of the Lebrons. Tried the new Kobe 8's. They feel like slippers, and I dont know if thats a good or bad thing.

^ yeah kobe's feel like slippers at first, till you ball in em and break them in, then they're butter...

But off topic, so I'll get back, what's the lowest price y'all have seen a pair of X's physically in store? I haven't seen any marked down at all, and none are moving so I'm wondering when it'll happen.

Not one X yet and might not have one for a while. Hopefully the ASGs can rope me in..we'll see...

Those Lavas on the previous page look fuguzi. The swoosh is SUPER high, and a speckled midsole is appreciate though. Samples?

Stopped by my local Mom n Pop shop and they got a shipment today (didn't think mail worked today) and picked up the Prisms and AJ I (og). I was on the fence regarding the Prisms cause I already have the Pressures, but they are Not alike at all and glad I copped. Wearing them tonight for XMas dinner.:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom