Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
was able to get my size 11.... First time i got a pair on eastbay in a long time!... discount code didn't work for me even though it didn't say it was restricted on the product page.

don't see the excluded from discount message on eastbay. anyone use coupon code? wasn't even trying to get them, was going for Kobes but what else is new everybody got something in their cart already. smh

Damn, would have loved to use my eastbay 25% off Gold Club coupon on the Xmas Lebron X. Of course, I can't add my size to cart. 

Kept trying to add cart. No luck. Then 37 min later added to cart not my estimates checkout time is 1 hour.

edit: never gotten this far.
Can any experts shed light on what's going on with my attempt to purchase. Got the white countdown screen. What Are my odds?

Last edited:
damn, finally got the lebrons in my cart and 3 hour 35 min to checkout wait...WTF eastbay :smh:

I had given up but just tried again on foot locker and checked out in 2 minutes, hopefully I actually get them and the order isnt cancelled. Lebrons 10.5.

swing and miss on eastbay.
footlocker came thru. I mustve been one of the first to cop. My wait time was only 40 seconds.
already got a confirmation email.

Kept trying to add cart. No luck. Then 37 min later added to cart not my estimates checkout time is 1 hour.
Can any experts shed light on what's going on with my attempt to purchase. Got the white countdown screen. What Are my odds?

in my previous experience, usually when it's over 45min, there is no chance...but you might get lucky. With that stupid eastbay counter, you never know :smh:

I think anything longer than a 30 min wait time is suspect to stock being no longer available. The more popular the release the less likely you'll be able to get through. If your wait time is generally 15 mins or less, you're usually good. If worth waiting for if you want to see if you get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom