Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at all the people who thought they had a shot! Trolled for the ages

To everyone who put in the effort because they really wanted them, I feel bad for you...

If anyone on here just created an account and stayed up overnight refreshing pages, I'm sort of laughing at you.

NTer's  the time has come to unite and troll JJ back, we must show them we shall not be made fools of and will rise from the ashes and thrive to VICTORY!

wow.. JJ's got that idgaf rep... wait till 2pm to be like oh hey guys... those kicks u been refreshing ova n ova for.. Ya those.. we beeeeeeeen sold those but we was busy so now ya kno.. -.-

NTer's  the time has come to unite and troll JJ back, we must show them we shall not be made fools of and will rise from the ashes and thrive to VICTORY!
thou cannot troll back once thou have been trolled ....

JJ is the ultimate troll

We got to figure out the link for the Denims.  And post it at least 864 times.

I was really hoping to cop the Corks to rock but from hearing all these stories about peeling i guess i should be happy i didnt get them. This definitely makes resell prices ridiculous in my opinion. No thanks on the crazy resell prices.

:rofl: at everyone who put life on pause for JJ.

:rofl: at everyone who will continue to put life on pause cause they think they're lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom