Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pressures are "limited" in the sense that have the same production run as the Blue Diamonds (jmadidas said this about a page back). Pairs of those are still readily available online and in stores.

They're not limited as say the Olympic Xs or the Fireberries were.

Everyone relax.

Diggin those championship X's, and I'm not a fan of gold on shoes outside of accents.

I agree that they would be even nicer with a red tongue.

Sucks that its impossible to get one of the commemorative releases.

Son, not sure if srs?
You're sayin you gotta be a 49ers fan to like the shoe? I'm not a hardcore 49ers fan by any means. I like them because its a decent looking c/w, and the first one I've seen execute the two-tone mesh/upper decently (with the exception of MAYBE the "un-mangos"). And also, it seems like the general consensus is usually pretty negative with nearly every new c/w posted except this one, so I'm not sure where you're constantly reading "fire" and "finally". There could be a few here and there, but I don't think it's the majority. I just don't feel that your comment made very much sense at all. You should just try re-reading before you hit submit.
"I'm off them brons till next year.."
Good, suit yourself. If that means a few less senseless comments in here, more power to ya.
My thoughts on the Prisms: just as someone else said- great idea, very poorly executed. Could've been a tasteful and unique shoe if done correctly.
Also, glad to see the new pics of the Pressures. I was worried about them having the deep blue icy sole. I think they'll look a good bit better like this.

So u discredit my opinion by saying it doesn't make sense but in the same post offer your reason for liking the CW. You're obviously offended because of how u responded. Why don't you read before submitting a comment that attempts to insult a persons intelligence. Point blank I think the champs suck IMO. Deal with it. "senseless comments"? Who are u? The Lebron thread god? I can feel how ever I want.

The Pressures are "limited" in the sense that have the same production run as the Blue Diamonds (jmadidas said this about a page back). Pairs of those are still readily available online and in stores.

Everyone relax.

I figured as much does the NDC 3 pair limit stand?

Everyone relax.

Awesome

Olympic Xs >

So far I can say I got the only LeBron X that I would even consider wearing.

i still think my 8 V1s are more comfortable than the X..but maybe its cause I haven't been wearing my Xs enough yet

they are comfy but make sure u try em on first, i got a 12 and my toes r a little squished sometimes, depending on what socks i wear go 1/2 size big if u can

Little off topic but I Scooped up the Trophy/Banner/Ring Lebron jersey at my local Champs today. This is what they will be wearing tonight. Great details on the jersey. Pinstripes say "2012 NBA Champions" and gold accents all over. $100 retail, got it for $49 after some coupons and rewards. Just wish I could cop the Lebron X+ to match. Nike, don't disappoint us!!

I am currently stuck down in Ft Lauderdale due to Hurricane Sandy DESTROYING my home state of NJ. Came here with my GF's daughter softball team for a tourney...stuck here till Thurs. That being said we scored some tix from Stub Hub for the game last night...AWESOME!!!

View media item 123000
View media item 123001
The Heat store had a TON of these jerseys and the warm ups they were wearing. And Zero is right...they were beauties!! $100 for the jerz and $125 for the jacket. The store did have about 8 pairs of shoes too...Home, Away, Taxi Elites, a few Fly Wades and some hyperdunks. ALLLL at retail. I did ask if they had any news about the Ring Ceremony shoes releasing. Was told nothing at this time, and they hadn't gotten anything new since the USA 9 Lows.

Also hit up LeBron's store UNKNWN...Soldiers, Blue Diamonds, and his lone pair of WTT's were there. Not much, but they will have the Pressures come Friday of course, but not doing anything special for release.

Also hit FootLocker on Lincoln Ave. Showed me the Pressures on Monday. They look great in person and the CHROME lace lock really sets the shoe off. I would also say that the clear sole is actually quite clear. Little to zero "blue tint" IMO. They are also doing FCFS regular opening time on Friday. So I don't really see these being that difficult to obtain...JM did say same stores that got Blue Diamonds, plus a few pairs right? Well most of ya'll, myself included, keep seeing plenty of Blue Diamonds so I think we'll all be ok. Even though there seems to be more demand I"m guessing easy cop for most of us.

Last edited:
got these

dsc00003rad.jpg

dsc00011cc.jpg

dsc00012lv.jpg

dsc00017by.jpg

FYI Swooshers,

This WKND Pressures will be discounted, limit 3

Next WKND Jades will NOT be discounted, limit 1

Plan accordingly.

seen the pressures today, they are nice. they have little red speckles all over the blk hyperfuse if u look close and the heel id is just a "6" that is shaped like a diamond. didnt get a chance to take pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom