Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, I wish i could've found some miami nights, chinas, cannons, big bangs and hurricanes collecting dust so i could've copped below retail. *sigh*

Truth! If they sat & caught the markdown In your area.....GOODY FOR YOU.
But it's funny as hell when dudes thinks the world revolves around there hood. Nope.

You can add Swingmans....yes SWINGMANS....BHMs, Xmas & Mangos to the above list of 9s that I never saw a markdown on. They might not have sold out overnight but they sold.

The discount bragging is getting tired too. Not knocking nobody that works retail or such, but the fact that YOU paid less for your pair adds what exactly to the shoe?

But it's funny as hell when dudes thinks the world revolves around there hood. Nope.
You can add Swingmans....yes SWINGMANS....BHMs, Xmas & Mangos to the above list of 9s that I never saw a markdown on. They might not have sold out overnight but they sold.
The discount bragging is getting tired too. Not knocking nobody that works retail or such, but the fact that YOU paid less for your pair adds what exactly to the shoe?
Thank you.  What point does it serve telling us that you got the shoe for less than retail?

The line seems to not be moving here in NYC, as every release can be found at retail, in a pretty good size run from what I am told.

Here, three factors are in play. The bad economy, Sandy, and the price of these shoes. Bad timing on the part of these companies, as the thought of a high end plastic is not only an oxymoron, but an insult to the consumer who'll value their dollar, especially in these times.

Believe it or not, New Balance and Adidas Originals are both on the rise due to this, for people who are not about ball, or sporting hoops shoes. 

Last edited:

Some of us are actually 'preaching patience', not gloating over discounts, etc. Granted there are alot of rich cats amongst the 'new wave of sneakerheads' but I'd say the bulk of us are just regular cats who are needlessly dropping retail and/or resell prices on kicks that can be had with even a 15% discount at the very least with some patience. I worked retail right from the launch of the AZG up until the launch of the X. I've been guilty of buying kicks due to hype and then watching them get marked down several times. NT used to be a place to dicuss about kicks, now it's needless hype and 'nickname creation' that contributes to the aforementioned.

Just curious, but who actually 'designed' the X?

Here's a good article on the perils of 'speculating' on a fad:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/art...e-city-s-hottest-toy-languishes-on-craigslist

Last edited:
I aslo agree with most peeps t hat these x are just not that hot..... I mean I ve seen a couple of decent one jades gmp
Upcoming prism...but I just cnt gt myself to copp.... surprised none popped up at the outlet yet.... I ll be waiting though
hopefully I can score .... got lucky last year copped the miami nights at the outlet.....

The line seems to not be moving here in NYC, as every release can be found at retail, in a pretty good size run from what I am told.

Here, three factors are in play. The bad economy, Sandy, and the price of these shoes. Bad timing on the part of these companies, as the thought of a high end plastic is not only an oxymoron, but an insult to the consumer who'll value their dollar, especially in these times.

Believe it or not, New Balance and Adidas Originals are both on the rise due to this, for people who are not about ball, or sporting hoops shoes. 
Economy has nothing to do with it or Sandy because people are still buying retro Jordans like it is a new shoe. people line up for 12 hours just to get a ticket to get the Bred XI and then you have to go back 5 days later and line up again to get the shoe. Time is money. LMAO and Nike/Lebron both are greedy and show ing their arrogance again. This is what is killing the Lebron X. Yes arrogance Lebron most recognized personality trait.

Local cat around my way is selling these (GS) never seen them before so i decided to share. Gonna grab them for the Mrs. Style# 543564-005

Economy has nothing to do with it or Sandy because people are still buying retro Jordans like it is a new shoe. people line up for 12 hours just to get a ticket to get the Bred XI and then you have to go back 5 days later and line up again to get the shoe. Time is money. LMAO and Nike/Lebron both are greedy and show ing their arrogance again. This is what is killing the Lebron X. Yes arrogance Lebron most recognized personality trait.

glad u know him personally and so well u could share that with us. i thought his most recognized trait was caring (I PROMISE program) or even his dedication. ty very much for clearing that up, would never have expected that from a cat with that avy either

KICKS CREW has the xmas for pre order if anyone is interested, ima just wait til the 26 cause im so damn arrogant and i know i can cop with ease !

Last edited:
To anyone who are planning on purchasing any of the Christmas pack from Eastbay,they have said several times that its not the 26th but the 25th.

Corks must be coming next month for sure cause they already doing pre-orders on em. Good luck to all looking to copp...have a feeling those are gonna be tough to get!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom