Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORE MY JADES YESTERDAY...THINGS FELT/LOOKED AMAZING... SERIOUSLY NEED ANOTHER PAIR OF THESE..CANT GET ENOUGH

These are releasing the same time as AJ 9 Persona collection tomorrow on Eastbay
grin.gif
, hard choice to make cause i need another pair of Motorboats, but i also want Xmas X alot, iam not sure if iam going to have enough time to cop both online
eyes.gif

im thinking if people are going to sleep on the lebron thou cuz they still hyped on that bred11 hopefully they do lol cuz im feelin the colorway

Hey guys, question. Thinking about trading my ds kobe vii cloaks for some cutting jades plus potentially 40 on his end ( 20 is for sure)? Would u guys do it?

As an owner of the christmas lebron 8 I can't justify dropping 180 for this years (or last years) christmas shoe. I wish they would do something different than just all red for the christmas release. it's 3 years in a row the same thing now and just a higher price smh

This.

Hey guys, question. Thinking about trading my ds kobe vii cloaks for some cutting jades plus potentially 40 on his end ( 20 is for sure)? Would u guys do it?
Depends what shoe you like better. Value-wise I think that's probably about fair or close enough. I like the Cloak VIIs, great colorway, but the VIIs themselves are not a good/comfortable shoe, whereas the Lebron Xs are probably one of the most comfortable Nike Bball shoes that's been released period. I'd personally take the Xs cuz they're more comfortable and a better overall shoe IMO, but I know some people might want the Cloaks cuz it's a nice colorway.

Depends what shoe you like better. Value-wise I think that's probably about fair or close enough. I like the Cloak VIIs, great colorway, but the VIIs themselves are not a good/comfortable shoe, whereas the Lebron Xs are probably one of the most comfortable Nike Bball shoes that's been released period. I'd personally take the Xs cuz they're more comfortable and a better overall shoe IMO, but I know some people might want the Cloaks cuz it's a nice colorway.

Yeah definitely, the VII's are pretty freaking uncomfortable. I have a pair of sharks on a size 9 (my true size) and my toes are suffocated. I only got a size 10 pair of cloaks b/c of the price I was able to obtain it for ($140 and DS). I might pull the trigger, but I love the shifting color.

Welp, finally got my first pair of X's. Good luck to all trying to grab these.
Merry Christmas everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom