Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect the unexpected as 2013 will welcome additional basketball footwear surprises. Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

got me interested

"Expect the unexpected as 2013 will welcome additional basketball footwear surprises. Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use."
I know it was hinted at before, but hopefully all 3 sigs receive this treatment. :smokin

Considering samples already came out of the Kobe 8 lifestyle in a red/blue Barcelona like CW, you're probably right.

Last edited:
Aka y'all can't get'em unless you sleep outside for a couple days during some of the coldest days of the year. Nah, I'm good

Last edited:
Expect the unexpected as 2013 will welcome additional basketball footwear surprises. Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

got me interested

Translation: We are going to releasing versions with actual leather

nike+? are these really wereable. dont wanna pay 3 for them to sit on a shelf...

I'm pretty sure all the NSW releases are non performance driven so they won't include the Nike+ pack. I'm curious about how they are to wear too. These guys that got em off nike elite this weekend can hopefully let us know. I've seen pics on feet of a few hypebeast "celebrities" (Stalley) and he was outside at least lol.

for everybody that is getting hype for these shoes, you either have intention to resell or just collect them.

I have a pair that I would not even dare to wear. The insole is thin leather, the sides have no cushioning and is as hard as a rock, the tongue is leather. Even with Nike Elite socks these will not be comfy to wear for longer than 5 minutes..

I will keep my pair for the meaning behind the shoe but I don't see how to wear these for a whole day at all. Here is a pic I took of the inside..
View media item 195442

Last edited:
$305 sounds.....ok i guess. I just don't know if I would wear them a whole lot honestly. I'll just see whats releasing all-star weekend instead.

$305.... more like $3005 with the numbers being suggested...

Is that same date set for Europe cus I heard different?

for everybody that is getting hype for these shoes, you either have intention to resell or just collect them.
I have a pair that I would not even dare to wear. The insole is thin leather, the sides have no cushioning and is as hard as a rock, the tongue is leather. Even with Nike Elite socks these will not be comfy to wear for longer than 5 minutes..
I will keep my pair for the meaning behind the shoe but I don't see how to wear these for a whole day at all. Here is a pic I took of the inside..
damn, that sucks- was hoping to get them and rock them- still be a great shoe to add to the collection 

nice pics by the way

I still can't believe that leather is now the premium material that jumps prices through the roof and will be limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom