Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i notice that the rd for the homes are 2/9/12..im hopin thats a typo....or did they drop already?

Yeah, I'm probably the biggest X sucker in this thread since I have all of them X2 except for the two limited releases.

And the IX color ways were just better. Free Gums, Summit Lakes, Big Bangs, Cannons, UM, Miami Nights, Dunkman, BHM, Mangos, Ohio State, etc plus the 4 Elites and a few of the lows. Imagine when they retro them, smh.

I really wanna know if the homes upper is flat white like the USA's, that will be the deciding point for me

Yeah, I'm probably the biggest X sucker in this thread since I have all of them X2 except for the two limited releases.
And the IX color ways were just better. Free Gums, Summit Lakes, Big Bangs, Cannons, UM, Miami Nights, Dunkman, BHM, Mangos, Ohio State, etc plus the 4 Elites and a few of the lows. Imagine when they retro them, smh.
I was really disappointed that they did not repeat the University colors the Kentucky Lebron 9 was one of my fave shoes ever and the OSU and UM were dope.

Did they not get laced with X's this year?

Jerusha: Hi, my name is Jerusha. How may I help you?
Jamar _: hi, regarding the cork LeBron X, will this be a release similar to that of the LeBron 9 Championship pack?
Jerusha: That's a great question! I can certainly look into the launch details of the Lebron Cork.
Jerusha: What I see is that  it will hit select NSW retailers, but we don’t know if it will be available on Nike.com. Consumers can stay tuned to @NikeStore for updates.
Jamar _: x_X weak

eyes.gif
my thirst is demanding definite answers
sick.gif

YOU ARE CORRECT.
MY STATEMENT WAS NOT JUST DIRECTED AT THE CORKS BUT AT THE LEBRON 10 LINE AS A WHOLE AS WELL. POINT BLANK THE 10 JUST ISN'T THAT HOT AFTER THE SMOLDERING CINDER THAT WAS THE LEBRON 9.
I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU LAID THE ENTIRE LINE OUT IN A ROOM AND TOOK AWAY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF AVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE SHOES, AND HAD SOMEONE CHOOSE THEIR PURCHASES, IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR ACTUAL PURCHASES IF THEY EVEN CHOOSE ANY AT ALL....

Yeah the Lebron X's shoe design truly isn't all of that great at all. As stated before I also think the Nike Hyperposites would've been a WAY better Lebron X than what they Lebron X's we actually have.

YOU ARE CORRECT.
MY STATEMENT WAS NOT JUST DIRECTED AT THE CORKS BUT AT THE LEBRON 10 LINE AS A WHOLE AS WELL. POINT BLANK THE 10 JUST ISN'T THAT HOT AFTER THE SMOLDERING CINDER THAT WAS THE LEBRON 9.
I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU LAID THE ENTIRE LINE OUT IN A ROOM AND TOOK AWAY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF AVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE SHOES, AND HAD SOMEONE CHOOSE THEIR PURCHASES, IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR ACTUAL PURCHASES IF THEY EVEN CHOOSE ANY AT ALL....

And with that said my dude, WE should truly thank NIke for spearing our pockets for the better part of the 4th quarter. From the very beginning I didn't dig the whole backwards swoosh (nike check) :tongue: or whatever cats want to refer to it as. I really think they just took the Lebron 8 PS and tried to pull a Lance Armstrong on us. Make no mistake, if I get my hands on a pair of Corks they won't last long in my possession that's for sure. 8)

Guys, i don't want to make a spam here. But for me is important and in some way it's good place to ask about it here, because i can't find any section where i actually can do it and make more attention to it. I want to buy 2 'I promise' lebron band from his fundation website but they don't actually send it to Europe. Can someone with good heart help me??

Rumor has it only 60 pairs will be having the special box for the Corks.
Not surprised by this but given that fact that the Corks will be limited and be $300+ you'd think that all pairs would come with the special packaging.

Too much to ask of Nike I guess.

can anyone confirm the release on the 12th? a lot of the places ive seen online say Volt is releasing that day, and others say its canary??

can anyone confirm the release on the 12th? a lot of the places ive seen online say Volt is releasing that day, and others say its canary??
It was suppose to be the Volts dropping on the 12th but they got pushed back to February and the Canaries replaced the Volts for the 12th.

It was confirmed in this thread by JM (a very reputable source) and if you need more evidence Nike has the Canaries listed on their release calendar.

http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/

the lebron x's have been underachieved by nike...just drop the homes, home floridians and im through wit em...still need to check my mall n luck up on some jades n lavas and its a wrap for the Xs for me

nike and their limited tag...smh.

i just hope that they are attainable and not champ pack or yeezy limited

i dont even too much care for them but it sucks to have a shoe come out thats just not attainable.

I really wanna know if the homes upper is flat white like the USA's, that will be the deciding point for me

Homes = COPPED!

I'M KINDA LIKING THE HOMES BUT WILL DEF NEED TO SEE IN PERSON. FOR ALMOST ALL THE SHOES SO FAR, THE ONLINE PICS LOOK WAY BETTER THAN WHAT I SAW IN PERSON (I.E. LAVAS, PRISMS, DUNKMANS, FLORIDIANS). MAYBE I SHOULD STOP BUYING THE SHOES AND COLLECT THE PICS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom