Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 10s arent trash, the shoe itself is pretty dope performance wise...its just the price thats trash and that is why i only have 1 pair so far.

180+tax :x. at this rate we will be paying $200+ for the 11s.

tho i do agree that the cws have been pretty lackluster so far.

Last edited:
Regardless of the hate for colorways , this a flat out great basketball shoe. Could have released that suede pair he wore recently though

Last edited:
As long as we keep paying Nike will keep raising $. Not to mention its probably only getting cheaper to make them.

maybe he feels like this guy when first time get his first ever limited shoes before anybody else

iddGaXsZq97UA.gif

roll.gif

This gif is awesome
Somebody got blasted in the top right corner
roll.gif

Missed out on the restock of Christmas' this morning on FNL. Had my size in cart, went to checkout and it siad out of stock. hoping for another restock but I doubt it.

Meh only really a fan of jades and dolphins so far. Hope the elites have better color ways

FNL still got the Jade and Xmas up. Been eyeing the Jade for a while, I still can't understand why I still can't pull the trigger on it. Price tag wise and other shoes dropping soon. 

Last edited:
AS ANY BUSINESS SHOULD. WE ONLY COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE. THE PEEPS OVER AT NIKE AND THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS ARE GETTING THAT GUAP AND THEN HEADING TO THE FERRARI DEALERSHIP.
but when is it too much? I mean they can only drive one ferrari at a time....
It will never be enough. These guys are building wealth. Not just for themselves but for future generations.

PRECISELY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH.

anyone else notice how the corks aren't on nike's release calendar for 2/23......or were they never up there to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom