Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the homes in person today, the red is more of a "sunburst " almost orange color.. Really nice imo

Nope. Still wrong. You know the website, Nike? Like the big, official, Nike website? It's online? Kinda like this is? Yah, that's it. Here, let me help.... http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/
Type both addresses in. The same pg comes up. Appreciate the clarity but Im hip to what I needed to know.
Enlighten us some more sir. No really...Let us know more about your discovery....
Hahahaha
roll.gif
 too much

its all good. i mean- hey- lotta things to love about it- just funny to me that shoes, gifts, jewelry, etc... anything beyond a card or flowers would be exchanged on v-day. Once you are married with kids and you got all that craziness to spend money on, rarely does a gift for mom or dad come into play. Of course, Dad could always buy himself a pair of kobes if he's so inclined....:tongue:

An even better valentines day gift is the X all stars lol....ill buy the homes myself saturday i worked so much damm hours this month i deserve it...

its all good. i mean- hey- lotta things to love about it- just funny to me that shoes, gifts, jewelry, etc... anything beyond a card or flowers would be exchanged on v-day. Once you are married with kids and you got all that craziness to spend money on, rarely does a gift for mom or dad come into play. Of course, Dad could always buy himself a pair of kobes if he's so inclined....:tongue:

So true :frown:

Saw the homes in person today, the red is more of a "sunburst " almost orange color.. Really nice imo

you think? not to me. only the outline of the swoosh and the flywire are really orange. maybe they give off the illusion when you scan it with the red throughout the shoe.
aren't those penny 5's "sunburst"? huge difference imo

Damn... 200$... I'm italian (so sorry for my english) and here in Italy I suppose the Lebron X All Stars will be 190 € or even more (it's about 150 $)... Lucky you that can buy theese kicks for 75 bucks less than me!

Anyway for me it's totally a must-cop. I'm in love with the All Stars...

Damn... 200$... I'm italian (so sorry for my english) and here in Italy I suppose the Lebron X All Stars will be 190 € or even more (it's about 150 $)... Lucky you that can buy theese kicks for 75 bucks less than me!

Anyway for me it's totally a must-cop. I'm in love with the All Stars...
Ciao homie
roll.gif
Only Italian word I know 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom