Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't got any calls and didn't get in on any RSVP 
mean.gif

I really want these they will be my first Lebron X

How hard will it be online? Which site should I try? Thanks 

Anyone got info on those galaxy themed shorts that are dropping? Will they drop on NDC the same time as the shoes? I have a coupon code so I wanna cop it all together.

For those of you who do the RSVP system, how long on average from when its open to close does it take? I've timed all recent RSVP be it Kobe, Jordan or LeBron that niketown Portland does and its always between 45-60 seconds total from open to close. Does this sound normal? I've heard niketown la was open for like 4 minutes, today for the ASG LeBron it was open from 3:45- 46 but not the whole 60 seconds at niketown Portland. Any feedback is appreciated.

Anyone got info on those galaxy themed shorts that are dropping? Will they drop on NDC the same time as the shoes? I have a coupon code so I wanna cop it all together.

I remember reading that the Destroyer jacket, t-shirt, shorts and bag will drop on 2/14

Last edited:
Took my homie to the HOH's raffle monday to sign up since he didn't want any. They let us sign up for all three signatures. Come to find out when they called people you could only win one signature shoe. Why the **** did I sign up for all three and win the one I wanted the least (Kobe)?

And my boy got a call for a size 11 (We wear the same size).

HOH's manager initially tells me there are leftover sizes in the shoes because enough people didn't sign up. This has since changed.

My boy all of a sudden decides he wants to keep his pair. And greatest of all he is living off unemployment.

That's where he is cut off. What a bunch of malarkey.

Good thing I have some pairs on the way from Canada come Friday.

*Shrugs*

denims are trash...corks are nice but im not puttin out 3 bills for em..not knockin anyone who plan on gettin em tho....OAN, ready for pics of those new colorways to surface

In your dreams. :rofl:

Lebron Dolphins.....Top 3 Lebron 10 colorway hands down.

Without a doubt in my opinion the Penny V Dolphin is leaps and bounds better than the Lebron X Settings. Not only does the color blocking look better on the Penny the shoe model itself is better than the Lebron X. You are free to like whatever you want and you obviously express it by buying every Lebron X released but I've compared the two and without bias think the Penny V is better in every way. Just opinion tho.

I wore my Jades today and I realized that I really want another pair of X's, I think im going to check out the homes this weekend

Without a doubt in my opinion the Penny V Dolphin is leaps and bounds better than the Lebron X Settings. Not only does the color blocking look better on the Penny the shoe model itself is better than the Lebron X. You are free to like whatever you want and you obviously express it by buying every Lebron X released but I've compared the two and without bias think the Penny V is better in every way. Just opinion tho.

Funny....
I've never even looked twice at a Penny V.....Dolphins included. This a Lebron X thread. Go love your Penny Vs in their designated area.

Last edited:
Icy Sole, where is that? $90 is a good price.

And there is definitely salt forming in this thread for ASG, Corks and Denims. Before these shoes, Bron X were readily available and not hard to get, but Nike finally decided to hype things. I already know my chances for getting Corks is low and I'm not paying resell prices with the ridiculous amount of shoes Nike has on the horizon.

Yeah, don't have one Penny V. Had opportunities to buy the Dolphin, Phoenix, Black, Memphis, Red, etc and it's not really an appealing shoe, IMO.

Last edited:
Funny....
I've never even looked twice at a Penny V.....Dolphins included. This a Lebron X thread. Go love your Penny Vs in their designated area.

Yeah, don't have one Penny V. Had opportunities to buy the Dolphin, Phoenix, Black, Memphis, Red, etc and it's not really an appealing shoe, IMO.

What's funnier is I can buy Crown Jewels and Corks for retail right now and have absolutely no interest in doing such, not even to resell at triple the price. Loved the ID options on the X initially but once the thrill of creating your own signature died down you realize you just have a custom pile of fecal matter. LMAO!!! Suppose it's different strokes for different blokes. I can share my opinion how I see fit in this thread, don't have to blindly buy Nike's failure and pretend like its a golden nugget. Hoping these ASG X's will change my mind, unlikely tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom