Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an exact count on how many online sneaker reviewers there are?

Does anyone have an exact count on how many folks just consider themselves online sneaker reviewers?

Finally.. does reviewing a sneaker online make you an official online sneaker reviewer?

When NDC repost canceled orders and people who missed out on the og release miss out again .....and the people who already cop double up and gloat; will produce so much salt :rofl:, ....It always happens. :lol:

pointless thread now... are we going to talk about remaining places to still get these, JJ's drop and HS orders?? or just keep posting pics of 'salt' and hating on dudes who put their work in while you thought you could snatch em up off ndc? i'm tired of hearing the word salt. it's corny AF. Loving the pics of the volts and the contributing posts but all this 'salt' and hating crap gotta chill. i just went through 10 pages of it.

anyway, to keep the thread moving....

View media item 284628

this is what my HS order history page looks like. i got my fingers crossed. the pair i orderded for $600 on thursday night got canceled on me so this is my only hope. it's a size 9 and i really need a 13 but i guess i'll have to take what i can get and just work out the sizing issue later on. i just wanna compare notes with you guys and provide some type of insight for the other dudes who caught HS early and want to know what the real deal is with the orders. some are cancelled some arent, apparently. please god let me get this shoe, ive done nothing but put work in for the past 4 days. i was up until 10am this morning trying to secure a pair after ndc failed on me and i recieved the cancellation email from thesneakersource.bigcartel.com/.... i slept until 6pm because im exhausted over this release.

come to find out, i even guessed the ndc link correctly... all except the 'X' at the end of NSW_LEBRONX... smh

Last edited:
When NDC repost canceled orders and people who missed out on the og release miss out again .....and the people who already cop double up and gloat; will produce so much salt
roll.gif
, ....It always happens.
laugh.gif
Haha true, havent stopped watching tho, ill be ready.

i'm tired of hearing the word salt. it's corny AF. Loving the pics of the volts and the contributing posts but all this 'salt' and hating crap gotta chill. 

Preach
I was up until 10am this morning trying to secure a pair after ndc failed on me and i recieved the cancellation email from thesneakersource.bigcartel.com/.... 
...And i BET you they pop up on ebay, seems obvious they just want more $$$ and canceled the orders.

pointless thread now... are we going to talk about remaining places to still get these, JJ's drop and HS orders?? or just keep posting pics of 'salt' and hating on dudes who put their work in while you thought you could snatch em up off ndc? i'm tired of hearing the word salt. it's corny AF. Loving the pics of the volts and the contributing posts but all this 'salt' and hating crap gotta chill. i just went through 10 pages of it.

anyway, to keep the thread moving....

View media item 284628

this is what my HS order history page looks like. i got my fingers crossed. the pair i orderded for $600 on thursday night got canceled on me so this is my only hope. it's a size 9 and i really need a 13 but i guess i'll have to take what i can get and just work out the sizing issue later on. i just wanna compare notes with you guys and provide some type of insight for the other dudes who caught HS early and want to know what the real deal is with the orders. some are cancelled some arent, apparently. please god let me get this shoe, ive done nothing but put work in for the past 4 days. i was up until 10am this morning trying to secure a pair after ndc failed on me and i recieved the cancellation email from thesneakersource.bigcartel.com/.... i slept until 6pm because im exhausted over this release.

come to find out, i even guessed the ndc link correctly... all except the 'X' at the end of NSW_LEBRONX... smh

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I think all online orders from HS will be cancelled. someone walked into their store and there were only 3 sizes available. I doubt they made it past the instore release. Remember, online sales are only for leftover pairs from the instore release.

they said it its suppose to come out anywhere from 12am to 8 am which passed but dont believe they dropped them

Calm down smzsmz, your not the only one that struck out and you knew what it was with those hanon orders. Everybody always wants to be a part of the comedy when they cop but don't find anything funny when they strike out.

For the record I struck out on ndc this morning too and only just woke up from a salty *ss nap. Glad I copped from Europe yesterday, just not my size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom